posted by RoguePoets at 5/17/2006 12:48:00 PM
WE'RE BACKKKKKK.I thought it was just my computer...
Woot.I knew it was publishing. The Internet screwed us over.Much like the administration has screwed over the English department.What will Rogue be without its closets? Closetless? Pshah.
Yes. He's a mermaid, according to him. Also, he REALLY wants Welker to pass him. That's pretty much what the xanga says.Aaaaand school is dragging on.
AHHHHH. I'm so confused as to what we are doing. But whatever it is we're doing I'll be there. >_<
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
WE'RE BACKKKKKK.
I thought it was just my computer...
Woot.
I knew it was publishing. The Internet screwed us over.
Much like the administration has screwed over the English department.
What will Rogue be without its closets? Closetless? Pshah.
Yes. He's a mermaid, according to him. Also, he REALLY wants Welker to pass him. That's pretty much what the xanga says.
Aaaaand school is dragging on.
AHHHHH. I'm so confused as to what we are doing. But whatever it is we're doing I'll be there. >_<
Post a Comment
<< Home