Difficulties!
Ack! At last! A real post. And yet it's nearly midnight! On a school night...what am I thinking?
So...tomorrow, Friday, we will meet in my room, travel to Katie's house, gather clothes, go to Clinton Elementary, donate them, and then proceed onward to...???...until time for B & N. Shall we SoB? I've got nothing to read, I think. Anyhow, it's going to be a long afternoon of donating clothes and picking poetry (for the publication), but it'll be a super great bonding time. Hope to see you all there (except Tina, Jessie, and Katrina--all of whom have other gigs).
Heart 12,
Easter
So...tomorrow, Friday, we will meet in my room, travel to Katie's house, gather clothes, go to Clinton Elementary, donate them, and then proceed onward to...???...until time for B & N. Shall we SoB? I've got nothing to read, I think. Anyhow, it's going to be a long afternoon of donating clothes and picking poetry (for the publication), but it'll be a super great bonding time. Hope to see you all there (except Tina, Jessie, and Katrina--all of whom have other gigs).
Heart 12,
Easter

7 Comments:
Helas! (i.e., alas!)
Way to post late for once, instead of early.
Will our next Rogue function, then, be YERP? I think we should Roguify the weekend to maximize schoolyear potential.
Car crash? Our Rogue groupie? What?
OK Driving school was fun in the barely-tolerable way. I'm sure it was infinitely better than driving school at Edison, though. Good luck with that, Wade.
I hope the reading went well. And that the call I missed from Jennie wasn't important, because I was already on the way out of town at that point.
Saturday.
I really need to vacuum ( fourth declension genitive plural?) my car. And hire a hitman for Culp before Monday.
I'm thinking there could be a "mea culpa" joke here, but I don't know how to make it.
My mom wants to know what's going to happen to the rest of the garage sale stuff?
I'm bitterly working for Culp's class all day. I wish I weren't compelled to make an A in her class.
I think it's weird that Wade is changing his name.
I have strep throat.
I, for one, would not like strep throat.
Post a Comment
<< Home