GS Stuff & YERP
OK. Katie brings up a good point. We need to get the rest of the garbage--ahem--garAGE sale stuff out of her storage room. I'm thinking...Tuesday--right after school? Katie, will that work for your mom? Also, we now need a plan for YERP. We need to tell Jessie's family what we'd like to do so they can confirm or deny. This week we need to pick our 3 poems for the rogues-only copies of Rogue--OK, we need to at least narrow down our choices to 5ish. You all can work helping each other select the top 3 in the early hours of YERP. Please just have the 5 or so you select either neatly written/photocopiable or typed and ready to go so that when everyone has his/her 3 picked, we can go directly up to the UPS Store and run copies. For a cover, I'm thinking inexpensive paper folders with brads--we can decorate the outsides. Rogue has money for these things. (I LOVE THAT!)
Finally, I need certain commitments from everyone for YERP. Jennie, Raul, Tina, Katrina, Deena, Jessie, KC, Katie, Joe, Wade...who'm I leaving out? (btw, YERP is this upcoming Friday, 5/26--starting probably somewhere around 2 or 3p and ending sometime later)
I've got scads of things to do, so I'm off.
Easter
Finally, I need certain commitments from everyone for YERP. Jennie, Raul, Tina, Katrina, Deena, Jessie, KC, Katie, Joe, Wade...who'm I leaving out? (btw, YERP is this upcoming Friday, 5/26--starting probably somewhere around 2 or 3p and ending sometime later)
I've got scads of things to do, so I'm off.
Easter

7 Comments:
Um. I'm in for YERP. I hope that was obvious.
This is good. I'll get some pictures together (Raul owes me pictures, and I need the door shot from Easter) and I can include a group shot from YERP...
Easter- when you read this it will probably be monday and you will most likly be at school. You will not be having my class today, and I know your exited about that, but I will not be attending school today because I have both Strep throat and a sinus infection. to add to this, I am a for sure on YERP. However, at some point durring YERP I ill have to leave bacause my mom is throughing my dad a suprise 50th b-da party and she wants me to be 6:00ish to 8:00ish and i\I stress the ish, I may not be able to be at YERP.
i second that wade
Easter? Easter! If you are at school when you read this, comment back on this to me so I can have some company! I am bored out of my fing mind! I'm watching Divine Design by Candice Olsen if that tells you how bored I am!
so I made a new xanga for myself go check it our www.xanga.com/book_of_genocide its pretty cool. So yeah i put some cool music on it. Right now I'm listining to All Star by Smash Mouth, this is a pretty good song.
Yes to Tuesday, yes to YERP, and I'm horribly confused about the publication stuff. So we're picking five poems but we really only need three and we're supposed to make copies of them during YERP? What? Ahhh. DEATHly confused.
You're going to make out with your secretary, Raul? Already?
Wow, I remember when All Star was on every third minute. Couldn't have been later than third grade. That's ridiculous.
YERP is imminent! Or, is it eminent?
Post a Comment
<< Home