YERP!
Garage-Sale-Style Bitch me says, "If you haven't replied as to whether you're going to be at YERP, you suck. And you'd darn well better have your poetry with you and ready to photocopy if you ARE there. That means it needs to either be neatly written in a dark ink or typed."
Nice me says, "I want you all to be at YERP. I want us to have fun selecting poetry and making up our special edition Rogue."
What say you?
Nice me says, "I want you all to be at YERP. I want us to have fun selecting poetry and making up our special edition Rogue."
What say you?

11 Comments:
oh yeah, and I'll be there
I'm there. Totally.
My parents are cool with everyone moving in on Friday, though I understand Easter expects the wrap-up by eight.
Psh. Since when does Easter have a first name?
I'm lost as far as poetry goes. Are we looking for the most recent stuff, or a selection of things we like most from the last couple of years...?
Hey, as of tomorrow, no more freshman boys! (...in name, at least)
I think they'll always be freshman boys no matter how old they get...
Tomorrow I'll need to get Jessie's address from Easter, I guess.
And are we showing at 2 or 3?
old stuff. new stuff. just previously unpublished stuff. your favorite stuff. x 5. and we'll print 3. on their own pages. be sure they look neat and can be photocopied easily in b/w.
katrina: the party is friday. it has been planned for weeks...sorry.
i'm not going to tell you what to do--it's important that you do right by your job AND your friends...so this is all up to you to decide.
BTW, we've GOT to set a time for tomorrow. I'm going to say 2:00p. Any problems with that?
I don't know when everyone's showing up, but my mom can only get off work at 3 soooo that's when I'llllll be there. The end.
I'm excited. YERP's going to be pretty cool.
...no, Tina. We're just meeting at Jessie's. Call one of us if you need directions.
don't worry about pix, raul. jessie's got us covered for this special edition. we can get together during the summer and look at the massive numbers of roguepix and make files.
Yay! I'm home and no one has yet commented on YERP!
Alas.
Out of town until Monday, so don't expect any posting...
See you guys.
Post a Comment
<< Home