Our Benefactors
OK. We need to compile that list of all people who contributed in some way or other to the garage sale. Please amend the list by commenting the names of others I've left out.
Mr. Hammond
Mrs. Campbell
Mrs. Bradshaw
Mrs. Wissen
Marcy (Katie's godmother)
Vicky (Jennie's friend)
Katie's family
KC's family
Deena's family
Jennie's family
Jessie's family
Tina's host family
My family
...maybe Mrs. Taylor (@ Celia Clinton)
...?
I'd like to get the special editions out as soon as possible...
Easter
Mr. Hammond
Mrs. Campbell
Mrs. Bradshaw
Mrs. Wissen
Marcy (Katie's godmother)
Vicky (Jennie's friend)
Katie's family
KC's family
Deena's family
Jennie's family
Jessie's family
Tina's host family
My family
...maybe Mrs. Taylor (@ Celia Clinton)
...?
I'd like to get the special editions out as soon as possible...
Easter

4 Comments:
I'm DYING. I have LICE. Friggin lice. For the first time evar. Could someone PLEASE kill me RIGHT NOW?
*cries*
And as for people...
Yeah, Bonnie...Ummm...And Marcy donated stuff...
How many copies do we have anyway?
See--I knew I would forget people. OK. Let's add Marcy (I think that's Katie's godmother), Jennie's family, and Vicky "The Moose Lady." I'll edit the original post...now, if you think of anyone else...
Mrs. Taylor didn't so much donate to the garage sale as take stuff from the garage sale. Does that count?
I don't know.
Jennie, I have your big plastic tub thing, still. Should I drop it by your house?
...yeah, the only reason I was considering Mrs. Taylor is that she was an available destination for our clothing contribution--which was sort of helpful.
Oh, and Katie--I have lice, too! No, not really. You're all alone in your licedom. You could always shave your head, you know...COOL!
Post a Comment
<< Home