Saturday, May 27, 2006

Success!

Well, I am delighted to report that YERP was a great success. It was nice to be together as a larger group again! And the summer is young. We can do lots. Probably the next things we should focus on are Tina's party & Raul's show. They follow each other, Tina's being 6/6 and Raul's on 6/7. They're not official roguevents, but I think many of us will want to attend...so start thinking on those things.

Also, I think we should create a drive-in calendar. Let's look into what movies are slated to run and pick some good ones ahead of time.

Happy summer, all! I'm off to my garage sales...

Easter

2 Comments:

Blogger RoguePoets said...

...i put on the India Arie CD i bought at the rogue garage sale and started reading our special edition Rogue--and looking over the pictures, and i absolutely love it all. reading KC's "TC/DJ" made me misty, and knowing by body language who was who in the mime photo made me laugh and laugh. what a treat.

we definitely need to focus on archiving more pix and make CDs of 'em.

thank you all for your art.

5/27/2006 05:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I hope Raul doesn't actually hate me. That would suck.

Back from out of town-ness. Went to the drive-in on Friday. Don't see Poseidon, because it was really bad. The last half hour of X-Men3 was decent, though.

I'm going to read all of our poetry, now. And, Jennie, I have your tub (still) and if you want I can drop it off at your house sometime soon.
Heart 12.

5/29/2006 04:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home