Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Something Rogue Sometime Soon

...I was thinking: Rogue goes to Incredible Pizza = ?

Maybe the drive-in?

Florida?

Next week there's Tina's party on Tuesday & Raul's show on Wednesday (6p), but we need to slate something rogue sometime soon. Jessie leaves the country next Wednesday. Maybe we need to plan something for this upcoming Sunday...?

Shout out.

Easter

16 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Indeed. Since our "Rogue meeting" didn't really count last night.
Thursday afternoon is the only time I'm busy this week.

Oh man. I love summer.

5/31/2006 09:58:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Drive-in could be good. When they stop playing Poseidon, it will be EXCELLENT.

Joe's free today, and there is potential freedom on my part. We're running Euro-related errands (haha. That word means "to wander").

Ew. SAT scores were less good than I wanted them to be.

We need many carloads of Rogues at the drive-in. We've executed this plan twice in my memory. Once more while I was at TIP, I think. The first was Mr. and Mrs. Smith. The second time, everyone flaked out but me and Raul, and we saw Johnny Depp be reallllly creepy in that Chocolate Factory remake.

5/31/2006 10:54:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

drive in sounds good. what's everyone's availability for Thursday night...or other nights?

and i agree with jessie: if we're going to do this, we need to DO THIS (meaning everyone comes)! and we need to bring a battery-powered radio so we have better sound than last time.

5/31/2006 05:25:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Whenever is good BECAUSE THE ARMY IS MY HERO NOW.
Meaning.........I'm socially acceptable...because the army makes really nice medication that works well on nasty-crawly-evil-things.
I don't know about Thursday night; probably maybe but I have to see. Other nights are good whatever.

5/31/2006 07:50:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'm liking the sound of Saturday...anyone else? Well, Ihave work friday night, and thurday night I am going to Utica(previous plans) so i like Saturday. The drive-in....I like it.

6/01/2006 01:03:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Saturday isn't good...

6/01/2006 01:08:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

what about SUNDAY night...?

6/01/2006 01:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yes. Whenever.
If we end up driving in, I can just bring the container and transfer it to your car, Jennie.

6/01/2006 06:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Saturday morning I have a big nasty test.

I therefore can vote equally for Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights.

6/02/2006 10:22:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Every night but Saturday night is good.

6/02/2006 01:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

TONIGHT THEN. I vote for TONIGHT, if people have conflicts with Saturday and with Sunday.

Raul also votes for tonight.
Joe, in absentia, probably votes for other than tonight because he's now a Little League Umpire.

6/02/2006 05:29:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

With five clicks of a mouse, one can wander directly from the Rogue site to the site of a 21 year old Australian pot-smoker lesbian who likes to read vampire novels.

Isn't the Internet cool?

6/02/2006 05:37:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Tonight? What time?
>_< This has proved to be quite difficult to plan...

6/02/2006 05:41:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yes. It's funny how aimless we are when Easter doesn't sign on and post a definite decision.
My parents are watching Twin Peaks, and the soundtrack is kinda freaking me out. Again.

SAT in the morning. When will a decision be made? Who knows.

6/02/2006 09:27:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

So I had a successful night umpiring! It was actually fun. Only two kids cried, so thats good, and saturday night....... no! Sunday night- I like, I like

6/02/2006 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

oh, man. i leave you all alone for a day and look what happens. wait. nothing happened. or did it? ...

i'm going to at least make a new post for people to update preferences, etc.

yowza.

6/03/2006 07:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home