Thursday, June 08, 2006

Write, write, write.

Alright. It's time to write. Life has been busy for a lot of us--and that's a good thing. But we must keep in practice with our art. We need to keep our expectations high and demand some kind of discipline of ourselves, hence the subject line for this post: Write, write, write. Let's set a goal and a date for our next SoB. Tomorrow's too soon. What about next Wednesday afternoon?

Tina: Sorry I didn't make it to your party--my mom's not been feeling well, and I was staying with her.

Raul: The show was amazing.

Heart 12,

Easter

5 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Show=definitely amazing.
SoB soon would be good.
Woodward betrayed me. It broke my foot and didn't apologize. :(

6/09/2006 04:40:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/09/2006 02:26:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/10/2006 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Kaytee, sorry about your foot.
Casey, you're amazing
Raul, you are fantastic
Jessie, she is a European for a week
Wade, you are freakin .....awesome
Easter, you are a creator
Jennie, you da mom!
Deena, I love middle eastern music!
good bye all, see you in a week.

6/10/2006 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

That SO made my day, Casey.
And I think Joe and Jessie should...not be gone...and stuff.

6/11/2006 01:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home