Sunday, June 11, 2006

Afresh

As I think you all know by now, I've been pretty well out of commission for the last week. Two of my closest family members (mom & sis) have been ill, but they're both on the mend, and I feel like summer is starting afresh.

I would definitely like to SoB this week; it will motivate me to write. I've got lots of ideas swirling but no pressure to bring them down from the rafters of my mind and onto paper. Who will be available to SoB this week?

Also, we need to think about going to the Drive-In before it gets too hot.

In completely unrelated news--I bought one of those mosquito-net outdoor gazebo things yesterday. What fun! It's an interesting trade-off, though. I mean, your vision is mostly unimpaired when looking through the screen/net material, but you don't get as much of a breeze...and sometimes a couple of annoying mosquitos add to the texture of experience outside. I dunno. The jury's still out on whether I'll LOVE the thing. But I expect we'll at least have a torrid affair several times during the summer. I'll keep you posted.

Much Love,

Easter

3 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

AaaaaH I've written a lot and I'm very ready for another SoB...
I won't be able to come to anything before this coming Tuesday (mother's orders) but Wednesday and whatever after I'm allowed out.

6/11/2006 01:31:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

What about Wednesday? 2:00p? SoB?

6/12/2006 06:30:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

If we're doing Wednesday, my mom has to work late. :/ So if someone can give me a ride, shout out, but if not that's okay too.

6/12/2006 11:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home