We are pretty awful at organizing things. I think the problem is that there is so much available time to choose from in the summer. During the schoolyear it's easy, because Friday afternoons are all that's left after school and acapractice.
Morninggggg. I just woke up...>_> I hate planning things...it's always so confusing... I guess we should figure out who's free when? or we should pretend it's the schoolyear and do things on Friday only...
3 Comments:
We are pretty awful at organizing things. I think the problem is that there is so much available time to choose from in the summer. During the schoolyear it's easy, because Friday afternoons are all that's left after school and acapractice.
Morninggggg. I just woke up...>_>
I hate planning things...it's always so confusing...
I guess we should figure out who's free when? or we should pretend it's the schoolyear and do things on Friday only...
Ha. TIP withdrawl. That won't go away 'til December.
And yet? I'm jealous. I think term II starts in like two days. Sigh.
Zoo. Tomorrow. 2ish. Easter's going to post.
Post a Comment
<< Home