Thursday, June 29, 2006

July's upon us...

It's just today and tomorrow left of June. Wow. School let out in June--but that seems eons ago to me. July, then, is upon us, and we should definitely make some outrageous plans for things.

Raul: I said outrageous, not scandalous.

I want you to post your musings on things we might enjoy doing.

All of you.

All.

Of you.

Soon.

Heart 12,

Easter

18 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I want to go mountain climbing.

6/29/2006 03:24:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Lots of driving-in. Or, you know. Attending the drive-in theatre.

I think, also, that Rogue should go to the cabin in July. I'm thinking maybe the last weekend, but I have to consult my parents. It is becoming vital that I finish my flight training before July ends, because that's when the insurance is renewed.

6/29/2006 07:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...I left that kind of incomplete.

Maybe Rogue should go to the zoo. That could get weird. And Casey could tell us neat things that she learned while beeing a double-zoo-agent.

6/29/2006 07:45:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

THE ZOO!!!YES!!!
Ahem. Don't mind me...

6/29/2006 09:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Leaving at some point today.
Back Sunday afternoon. My cellphone will not work in the interim.

I'm slightly confused about why Raul is leaving us.

6/30/2006 09:36:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I think pretty much EVERYONE is wondering why Raul is leaving us...O_o
And in other news, I MAKE PET FOOD!
http://www.kaytee.com/home/
...
...Well, *I* thought it was exciting anyway...

6/30/2006 06:46:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

well, i own Hallmark Cards, Inc.: www.easter.com ...so there.

and since everyone's sounding out on raul's departure, i'll remind you all that he's done this before--a random trip to mexico usually...just not for more than a week or couple. if he wants us to know more, he'll tell us.

7/01/2006 06:34:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Does Mrs. Youngker have an e-mail address that's not for school? I wanted to tell her I made a 5 on her English exam, but I don't know if she checks the school address.

7/02/2006 01:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

WTF? The Celestine Prophecy is a movie? And it's out right now?

Is this a good thing or a very bad one?

7/02/2006 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...And guess what happened.
Guess.

I passed my Latin Lit exam.

7/02/2006 05:24:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

hey jessie, congrats on the scores! how were the others, or did you take just the 2 tests? i thought you took more...so--ms. youngker does not 'do' email over the summer, but i could give you her cell. she'd love to hear the great news.

what're we doin' this week?

7/03/2006 06:38:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I passed everything but chemistry (which was so hopeless I didn't bother with it). 3s on Latin and French, 4 on World History, and 5 on English.

Youngker's cell number would be great, actually. I'm hoping that once the data comes in, I can graph Stevenson's results against Youngker's. You know. Just for fun.

I don't know what's playing at the Drive-in...Celestine Prophecy has been released as a movie. I don't know what to think about that one. Katie voted for the zoo. It's kind of hot outside. Being July and all.

Does anyone have plans for the 4th?

7/03/2006 09:11:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

the celestine prophecy as a movie? aaack! that's how i feel about that: Aaaackkkk! i'm ever so disappointed.

the zoo is having 1/2 price days today and tomorrow (i think it's today and tomorrow) if you wear red, white, and blue. it IS hot out, true, but i'd like to see the new alligator exhibit, and 'wings of wonder' closes really soon, and i'd like to see that, too. dunno. ideas?

7/03/2006 10:31:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Jessie: wasn't your Latin test the one you said you're start believing in God if you passed it or something?
Zoooooooooooooooo. ZOO ZOO ZOO ZOO ZOO.

7/03/2006 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i watched the hopeisemo.com episodes. wow. and she even goes to "thomas edison high school" (says it in "the words are dying" episode)

7/04/2006 06:36:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Should we do the zoo tomorrow then? Or SoB or trapeezing or somethingrogue?
I wish I had an urn for chalk dust.

7/04/2006 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Hey, Casey's back! Temporarily...

Now that I'm conditioned for walking around in the heat all day, the zoo sounds pretty good. Leaving for Independence Day something or other, right now.

Flying boot camp might start pretty soon -- my checkride is set for the 21st of July. Afternoons might be occupied for a while...

7/04/2006 02:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Oh. Yeah, Kaytee, I did sell my soul for Latin. I should let Wallace know I passed it, because she wanted to teach the same class two years in a row in hopes of a higher pass rate. I may end up taking independent study again, I guess? That would BLOW.

Thanks for Youngker's number, Easter. She was really happy that I called.

Happy 4th of July. Er...5th of July, by now.

7/05/2006 12:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home