Monday, June 26, 2006

Wednesday, whut-what?

The plan is being laid; Wednesday is, so far, all we've decided. Will our Wednesday involve Woodward? SoB? You decide.

No, really. Decide on something, dears.

Heart 12,

Easter

14 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

have you become a gangsta' Easter? Cause your last two titles have pointed towards that. Wednesday, SoB then Woodward I think. That way we can read at Sob, bring blankets so we can go to woodward afterwards and picnic around. Any objections? If so, I don't care.

6/26/2006 05:44:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i definitely need a 'censor' button to insert when raul is commenting. ok. so people seem to be agreeing on woodward anyhow, so let's lock that part of the plan in. should everyone just plan to bring his/her own snacks/drinks and we'll do a reading in the park? and at what time?

6/27/2006 06:39:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i don't want to be a wet blanket (again), but if you folk don't get your plan together today/tonight, i'm gonna cancel (again).

6/27/2006 03:21:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Three works just fine for me. It'll seem like 10pm -- and that's about how the routine's been working out lately.

And I've missed you guys.
Oh, hey. I'm back. 1:56ish this afternoon.

I wish my girlfriend was hot like Easter. Oh, wait. The girlfriend thing isn't actually applicable.

6/27/2006 06:15:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I'll try to be on for tomorrow. I'll have to find means of transportation...or else my mom will have to drive me after she gets off work at 4 or something...
And I'm going to...yell at the steps...for being stupid steps.
And yay for Jessie being back.
And I'm tired.
And that's the end.

6/27/2006 07:04:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Jessie is back! Thank you wade. I would like it to be at 2:00 tomarrow, I will call some one to make this happen. (excitment!)

6/27/2006 07:11:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

3p woodward. with snacks/stuff/blankets. works for me, too. see you there. but where, exactly? katie: call if you need a ride--857-4035

6/27/2006 10:38:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Raul said he could give me a ride, Easter, but thanks. :]
Maybe we should just congregate at the general...front...swing...building...area...then wander elsewhere from there?

6/27/2006 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yay! Woodward, ho!

...I flew over Greenland for about three and a half minutes. It looked very cold, and I wondered what Tina was up to at that moment.

6/28/2006 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i'm bringing a lounge chair. so there.

6/28/2006 01:15:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

What the hell, Raul?
Although, while in an Italian pharmacy, I found a package of "Italian Football Supporter" condoms. I was tempted to buy them and find out if they were green, white, and red segmented. Then I settled on just asking -- but the guy at the register didn't speak English. The world will never know how serious Italians are about their football.

....Anyway. I think we should do something next week.
And start talking about when Rogue will go to the cabin.

6/28/2006 08:32:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

omg @ raul.

wow @ jessie.

stop it @ both.

6/28/2006 09:07:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Hm...sorry. I only brought that up because he did first.
To Katrina, I suggest that we stay up until 5 rather than wake up that early -- because it's a lot less painful to not sleep. Plus, we've been meaning to camp out in the park for some time now.

I'm leaving tomorrow for the cabin, for 4th of July type things -- tradition dictates it's this weekend, but I'll be back on Sunday, rather than staying through the actual 4th...

So I might miss Rogue things. I hope not.

6/29/2006 08:13:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I'll probably miss Raul, too.

6/29/2006 02:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home