Wednesday, July 05, 2006

da Zoo

OK. For those who can: 2:00p @ Tulsa Zoo. The zoo closes at 5:00p, so be on time. Comment if you can go.

You can thank Jessie for wrangling this event.

Heart 12,
Easter

12 Comments:

Blogger RoguePoets said...

my sis is coming into town; if i can manage to come, i'll probably be late. fyi.

7/05/2006 05:00:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

OH EM GEE a bazillion posts.
I'll be there fo' sho.

7/05/2006 06:14:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yes. Pearl works at the ticket office. I hope she's there tomorrow.

Flying with this guy named Scott tomorrow at 10, should be done by one and out there on time. If not, blame the wind and call the cell.

7/05/2006 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Hmmm. Is this happening or is it not since only three people are apparently going?

7/06/2006 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

well, Im not going. I really need to start reading and working on my Eagle. Have fun. Tell me how the Elephants are!

7/06/2006 01:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I definitely think we should SoB...
I talked to Jennie when planning the zoo thing and she inquired as to when we'd have our next real meeting. And, you know. Tomorrow's Friday.
The zoo was fun. It ended up being Katie, Raul, Katrina, and I. And Raul locked his keys in the car, and some other Raul helped us out.
The elephants were dexterous and kind of comical.
The meerkats are possibly the cutest thing on earth -- assuming they're on the other side of the glass. They have those really long claws.

I hope Easter had fun with his sister.
And I wonder what effect San Francisco will have had on Wade? The stereotype, in my experience, holds 100 percent true, thus far.

7/06/2006 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

if you're SoBing today, post your plans as early as possible.

7/07/2006 07:09:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Uh.
It looks like, as of this morning, that we're going to the cabin around noon.
I don't know what possessed my father to come up with leaving work early. But it certainly screwed up my plans.

Ah, well. Back Sunday.
And Wallace just e-mailed me to say that I'll be independent study for Vergil next year, and that I should plan on reading The Aeneid in English before school starts.
(...damn it.)

7/07/2006 09:58:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

And some guy at the zoo was wearing a Rogue beer shirt...
Just thought I'd throw that in.
I've been bored. :( Let's SoB soon.

7/07/2006 06:36:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Hey Easter, my friend who's going into your class this year wants to know if the reading list on the school website is accurate (she enrolled late so she didn't get the list on paper). I told her I thought it was but she wants to make sure...

7/08/2006 03:46:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

it sho 'nuf iz.

7/08/2006 10:05:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Well Wade, your bird is apperently capable of pissing my entire family off...for a week! He woke me up at 7:00 every morning! aahhhhhhhh. Oh well, at least he's gone. An official meeting sounds good. I twould be nice if we were all there. I think that Tuesday sounds good, but can we shoot for 2 instead of 3? I have a ball game at 6:00. Also, 2 would be better because the last few time we have gone, well alot of people have been there. All and all, Wade I'm sure we are all glad you are back, Jenni, I'm sure we all want to see you before you leave and I don't think anyone is out of town now. Is anyone? Where is Cayse?

7/09/2006 12:58:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home