Thursday, July 13, 2006

Rogue@Grand

OK. I need to make this post so we can help Jessie's mom out as much as possible since she and her husband are making their lake cabin available for a VERY SUPERVISED roguevent.

First off, who can come? It's the last weekend in July--either Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. Ask your parents and post confidently as soon as possible. There will be a permission slip/release form and, as I've mentioned, plenty of adult supervision. Things that will not be tolerated include but are not limited to (1) any use of drugs or alcohol or (2) any use of genitalia for procreative or pseudo-procreative activities.

While I'm traipsing through the desert, someone will need to moderate this website. I think I will hand over the password to Jessie because she reads the site more dutifully than the rest of you slugs. Jessie: Email me at junkluvr@yahoo.com and I'll give you the password.

Heart12,

Easter

10 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Katie's mom says yes.
The end.

7/13/2006 08:01:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

So, wait. No sex or drugs?
But rock'n'roll is usually allowed.

It's technically Spavinaw Creek below Lake Eucha. It's relatively close to Grand, though.

7/14/2006 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I say yes, my parents opinion on this doesn't count. I say yes, and that's final! However, my parents also said yes. No procreative activities? But that's my favorite, or rather it will be someday. :-) Casey! Where the hack have you been! We/I haven't seen you in forever! Um....when is the next Rogue event? I think it should be tomarrow. I'm thinking that we should go to the bar-b-Que things at the OU Schusterman Center. It's free to get in, and 10 dollars to eat unlimited samples! Yeah for meat! Sorry you can't come Easter, I'm sure you were dieing to come. :-)

7/14/2006 12:30:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Wade. No. Tina! We miss you!

7/14/2006 02:16:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

okay

7/15/2006 02:57:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

My mother definitely didn't say anything about gambling, did she?
There are lots of cards. And poker chips. And a slot machine (assuming it wants to work).

Did Easter leave already? 'Cause he definitely didn't e-mail me the password.

7/15/2006 03:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Uh...if it's Tuesday, can we make it after 4 or so?

7/15/2006 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

jessie--i've emailed the relevant info to your gmail account. if the info doesn't come through for some reason, call me today--and i'll tell you the content of the email.

easter

7/16/2006 08:14:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

hey KC--good to hear from you again, and glad to know you're enjoying life. i'm on my way to NM for a week, starting tomorrow. going to Roswell & Santa Fe.

jessie--my email to you was returned. i guess i have your email wrong. in any case, call me sometime today, and i'll give you the password or obtain your correct email and re-send the info.

7/16/2006 10:38:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

My mother is going for sure. Possibly my father. Easter will be there during the day(s) as I understand it.
The permission slip is (sadly) not a joke. My mother in her attorneyish wisdom wants them signed. ...At least you didn't have to sign a permission slip last time, Casey.

Tomorrow...I'm not sure what's going on. I have "several hours" of ground work to do with Yann before I fly tomorrow.

7/16/2006 08:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home