Sunday, July 23, 2006

Heart24

Monday, July 24th, 4:17 p.m., SoB.
Bring your poetry, bring your shoes.

I'm not quite sure why I'm posting. I think Easter's back in town today.
Jessie

5 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Today is indeed Sunday.
Yayyyyyy SoB.
Strawberries are good. :]

7/23/2006 03:29:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

THIS today is sunday but yesterday's today was saturday. I love Saturdays.

I'm back.

SoB tomorrow afternoon--likely for me. But I've got to get writing. SOoooooOOoo much to write. Many thoughts, images, experiences...enough to last the rest of summer (or at least the rest of July). I've got pictures, too. Of me in my Rogue shirt(s). I'll bring 'em.

Congrats to Jessie on passing her licensing exam! WOW! We need to C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E!

7/23/2006 03:35:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I need to see if I have anything to read for tomorrow. All of my time has been occupied for a while. And now I need to jump into reading some assigned things for school I've been neglecting. I'm not looking forward to it...

7/23/2006 03:44:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

So we have Easter, Jessie, Raul, Joe, Wade, Kaytee, and Jennie confirmed. More than usual.

I have to go write.

7/23/2006 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yargh.
And if you were curious, I found out what a "compression check" is. It's where someone manually turns the propeller around to check how much resistence it gives. Sometimes this causes the engine to turn over and the propeller gets away from you...
I most certainly will not be doing that.

7/24/2006 08:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home