Games, Poetry, Etc.
It has been suggested that we have a gaming sort of meeting on Tuesday at 5 o'clock. Others have suggested a Tuesday SoB.
Post your ideas about a Tuesday meeting. If we want to play board games, we may need a meeting place that is extra-SoB, on account of the lack of space and restriction of volume. Someone's house might be available? Or we could meet at Woodward and plan on bringing picnic blankets and assorted games.
We also need to know what times work for everyone. Or at least three or four of us.
Easter is out of town as of tomorrow morning, at some "ungodly" hour.
I'll post again tomorrow with a plan, if any thought becomes more than nebulous.
<312
Jessie
Post your ideas about a Tuesday meeting. If we want to play board games, we may need a meeting place that is extra-SoB, on account of the lack of space and restriction of volume. Someone's house might be available? Or we could meet at Woodward and plan on bringing picnic blankets and assorted games.
We also need to know what times work for everyone. Or at least three or four of us.
Easter is out of town as of tomorrow morning, at some "ungodly" hour.
I'll post again tomorrow with a plan, if any thought becomes more than nebulous.
<312
Jessie

3 Comments:
I have an art class at 6:30 on Tuesday so I'll have to leave around like 6ish? So earlier than that would be gooooooooood.
I have ball games tuesday, wednesday and thursday night at 6:00 so, earlier would be prime. Actually alot earlier would be fantastic! like 2esc.
Kaytee, what art class?
Post a Comment
<< Home