Wednesday, July 19, 2006

MONDAY SoB

Post your preferences for times, guys.
And let's try to make quorum for once.

I think Easter will be back by the next proposed SoB. That means a semblance of organization! Woo! (Who are we kidding? Why do we even try to organize things in the summer?)

<361/2
Jessie

7 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Anytime after 4 my mom would be able to drive me.
Yay for being unorganized!

7/19/2006 09:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Oh, man. I can't wait for you Rogues to have driving privileges.

...although I realize, now, that I might not be actively involved when that happens.

7/19/2006 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Uhoh. Raul has gone Eastern on us.

Well, good for you, Wade. I can't miss those days, because I was never allowed to ride in teenagers' cars at all (excluding my brother's).

7/20/2006 07:57:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yes. We're still timeless.

7/20/2006 09:03:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I, personally, look forward to next summer, when I'll be driving...
And I think we should do 4:17 SoB.

7/20/2006 11:43:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

sounds good

7/22/2006 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

Done.

7/23/2006 02:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home