Thursday Woodward. Surprise.
OK. I want everyone at Woodward on Thursday afternoon, let's say 3:00p-ish for a Rogue get-together. Raul & I are planning something exciting and creative for all of us to celebrate Jessie's passing her flight exam.
You in?
Easter
You in?
Easter

19 Comments:
I'm in.
my mom still works until 4?!?!?!?!
*DieS*
I can give you a ride if Easter or Raul can't, Kaytee.
i can pick up kaytee--no problem. i may have to go get raul anyhow.
I hope Raul's car is revived soon...my aunt's just spent four weeks in the shop because the insurance company couldn't decide whether to pay for her transmission or not (even though it was covered by the dealership's warranty, anyway).
Bureaucracy is dumb. And so is not being able to drive places.
yay, awesome! thanks easter.
I wonder what this exciting and creative something will be...
Hm. Sex could be classified as "creative". But somehow, I don't think Easter would sanction that. At Woodward, anyway.
"...it's comin' together in relative ways."
My mom has given me a tentative menu for the weekend, which I'm bringing tomorrow. You guys should remind me that we have to talk about that...
And if anyone has any specific food allergies or aversions, I need to know about that, too. For instance if you don't eat meat. I think that only applies to Easter and partially to Casey...but still.
jessie, wade, KC, kaytee, raul, and i are confirmed for this afternoon's fun & excitement. are there others?
Joe'll be there, as I understand, it, but not for long. He has to propose his Eagle project to some board of Boy Scout guys tonight.
I totally read that as Joe has to propose to his Eagle project...
I need to go wake up...;_;
Ha. Yeah, his idea is that great. He really wants to marry it. He's kinda nervous about the asking part, though.
kaytee--if you see this, i'll be by around 2:45p to getcha.
Thank you guys.
That was pretty much amazing.
thois afternoon was great, and I will see everyone Saturday morning, don't foret to bring a swimming suit! Also, hopefully we will write some, so brige paper and stuff, not to bed, i am tired.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
God is there AND you drank too much Kool-Aid.
...I was just awakened by my cell phone, and I'm not sure it's quite time to wake up.
See you guys in the morning, then.
If anyone needs a ride or something, call me. I'll be up pretty late. I mean, early.
see you guys in an hour.
Post a Comment
<< Home