Decorating 101
OK. For those of you who want to come help decorate, here are the times I'll be at school this week working: Tuesday afternoon (1:00p - 6:00p ish), Wednesday & Thursday (times TBA when I know the timing of other commitments and the relative state of my classroom after Tuesday's work).
Now, regarding the drive-in...it's mighty hot, folks. Mighty hot. I'm still on board, but let me suggest as an alternative:
http://www.exposquare.com/description.asp?event=AQEAAAAAAGmTAQAAAAAL9UgAAAAA&ename=IICOT+Powwow+of+Champions
^ is featured on this website, too: http://www.iicot.org/
If you've never been to a pow wow, you're missing out.
Thoughts?
Heart 12,
Easter
Now, regarding the drive-in...it's mighty hot, folks. Mighty hot. I'm still on board, but let me suggest as an alternative:
http://www.exposquare.com/description.asp?event=AQEAAAAAAGmTAQAAAAAL9UgAAAAA&ename=IICOT+Powwow+of+Champions
^ is featured on this website, too: http://www.iicot.org/
If you've never been to a pow wow, you're missing out.
Thoughts?
Heart 12,
Easter

17 Comments:
I was thinking Saturday night for the pow wow, btw. Maybe 6-8p or 7-9p...8-10p?
We should definitely go and get a family pass.
Um...I worked in the English closet today, and I promised more manual labor to Merrill starting at 10 a.m. tomorrow. So I'll still be in the building, I'm sure.
Oh, and my schedule is f*cked. But I am so much less worried about it this year. Hm.
well, i will be out of town starting wednesday, to i guess, see you tomarrow easter.
I might be able to come later in the day but my mom might not want to go out in this miserable weather again, so no guarantee.
And a pow wow sounds kind of nifty..
RE: working in my classroom--come when and if you want to or can for any length of time.
RE: pow wow--7:00p begins the Grand Entry. "indian time" (that's what they call it) is much like Raul Time, so the time's kind of loose. still, if it is on time, it would be terrible to miss. maybe we should plan on doing something like 6:30p - ? if everyone decides they'd be up for going...
Pow wow sounds like a good idea.
And if anyone wants to show up at school early (10ish) to help me and Mrs. Merrill for extra credit/community service is, you know, welcome.
Is it still cool?
Iiiiit is late.
And I will waking up in seven hours and nineteen minutes.
And I will be unhappy when this comes to pass.
Yay, consumerism! Yay, productivity!
Oh, man.
I don't know what I was thinking, showing up to a work session without both duct tape and carving implement.
I'll do better tomorrow.
...and your mom threw away your best porno mag.
This pow wow sounds alot like one of the Boy Scout Ordeals. It actually happens alot, once whehn you become a webelo in Cub Scout, then again when you become a Boy Scout. The if you are elected by the Adults, you can have it done again for becoming a Brotherhood member, then again if you become a higher ranking member. Oh well, i will be out of town anyway 'till next Sunday Afternoon. See you guys next week.
Boy Scouts is a cult.
Bye everyone, see you next week, oh, i just got art supplies so i can finally paint! Ihaven't painted in like a year! Bye! We are not a cult Easter! I am offended. Okay, well it is posslible, but people can quit, and they can be kicked out, but they won't be killed or anything, just shunned by the adults. Unlike Rogue in which if you leave, you are out, and you canbe kicked out for missing 3 times without excuse, and yeah! I win! BYE!
Rogue is definitely a cult. And Boy Scouts, too. My brother and my dad did this Order of the Arrow thing -- well, I think that was this same thing. Anyway, they weren't allowed to speak for several days, and they had to whittle an arrow from wood they found somewhere and wear it around their necks for the duration of the ordeal. It was weird that they couldn't talk. Just creepy.
if i had to whittle anything from a stick and wear it around my neck it would be a _ _ _ _ _ and people would laugh.
Okay. I filled that blank with something much more entertaining than "computer".
Post a Comment
<< Home