Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tricky

Morning all,

Arranging/Coordinating some carpooling to the pow wow could be tricky, but let's see how it works out. I'm going to be at the flea market pretty much all day--until 4:00p-ish. For that reason, I will say now that I can be a leg of the carpool--but you all will need to organize it here in our forum so when the time draws near we're all on the same page.

We need to try to be to the pow wow by 6:30p, meaning meet at the entrance to go in on the family fare. The pow wow is in the Expo building, the one behind the giant driller dude, and the entrance is on the backside (north facing) of that building.

You can reach me by phone any time during the day if you need me.

Easter

13 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

All right. I'll be there (sans Hunter -- he's going back to Edmond) and I can be reached by the usual suspects on my phone.

8/12/2006 10:47:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Okay...I'm now leaving the house.
If you intend for me to pick you up, you need to call me before the event.

8/12/2006 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

My mom's just gonna drop me off 'cause she has to go up that way anywayyyyyz.
This will be exciting. :]

8/12/2006 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

if anyone sees this before we meet, try to congregate near the entrance at 6:30 so we can get a slightly discounted rate.

i'll text raul to see if he's got a ride lined up 'cuz it seems like the rest of you have it figured out.

8/12/2006 05:38:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

This is going to rock pretty hard.

In a skin-covered drums kind of way.

8/12/2006 06:06:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Heart12 you, Rogues.
Heart12, you Rogues.

Is it just me, or does a comma signifcantly change that sentence? (er...phrase? Er...nonsensical blurb?)

Anyway. See you guys when school starts. Yargh.

8/12/2006 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

--just a note of thanks for your coming to the pow wow. i know there were lengthy spans of time when not much was happening that we could understand, but i hope the experience will stay with you enough that perhaps you'll return someday and watch the dancers. that's what i wanted you to see, but it's the showy part that everyone loves. focusing on what was available and doing one's best to take in whatever is there and being satisfied with it is a skill worth developing. i'm glad you were there; i hope something connected within you.

8/13/2006 07:09:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

hello all, so i expect eveyone had fun?

8/14/2006 04:51:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Definitely fun.
The dancers' clothes were all very bright and LOUD! And it made me wish I always jingled when I walked. :[

8/14/2006 06:14:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

So when are we going to SoB next? Are we going to wait till back-to-school-ness dies down?

8/14/2006 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I say yes with whenever. :]

8/14/2006 11:24:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

can i quote you on that, kaytee?

8/15/2006 07:49:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

You'll have to talk to my agent about that.
...
I mean, of course you can...>_>

8/15/2006 10:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home