Wednesday, August 16, 2006

The Groove

Oh, it's true. 'Time to get back into the groove of things. I'm essentially back at school at this point (although you wouldn't know it by looking because I tend to ditch my meetings pretty much always). And you all have a precious few days left of freedom = :( ! But our being back in the groove means that a routine is easier to establish and maintain, so that's kind of good. In that vein, shall we SoB this Friday? I can swing it, just not until around 3:30ish - 4:00ish. Who's in? I think Jennie, Katrina, KC, and Raul may be working right now and Jessie's out of town. That leaves Kaytee, Wade, Joe, Deena, and me.

...that'd be a teeny SoB, but I'm game.

Easter

5 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

sure why not. lalalalalala

8/16/2006 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Let's do it.
What about 4:30?

8/16/2006 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

4:30 is fine with me, too.

8/17/2006 06:44:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

a'ight.
see everyone or half of everyone or none of everyone on friiiiiiiiiiday. :O

8/17/2006 12:06:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

KC--have you tried Borders or Barnes & Noble?

8/17/2006 03:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home