Tuesday, September 05, 2006

4-Day Week

So here we are in a four-day week. I swear I try to accomplish more during one of these short weeks than in any given 5-day school week. Oh, well...

Decision 1: Rogue alumni will be invited to our 1st meeting of each month. I'm officially inviting them this week since last week was the 1st meeting and this decision wasn't yet made. Also, I'd like Margaret to be able to meet them before too much time passes.

Decision 2: Buttons it shall be. I like some of the ideas that have been presented so far, but remember to keep the text short. We can do a few with an insane amount of text just to make people want to read, but the rest, in my opinion, should have a lot of visual punch from just a few words. Examples: 8i0tc4 (whatever lete for Bitch is) & P03try (whatever lete for Poetry is).

We've got enough fundraiser leftover dough to buy a $50 badge-a-minit on eBay. From the time I "win" it until the time we get it should be roughly a week. We could BE this project within 2 weeks.

Start prepping for Friday's reading; be sure you've got stuff.

Heart 12,

Easter

22 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

That's 1337, Easter. Jeez. |\|00|3...

9/05/2006 09:26:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

a meeting with all the rogues..scary but i can't wait!

9/06/2006 05:22:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I can go, and I can't wait. i finally have some stuff. I will hvae all our ideas so far printed up to pass out to eveyone so we can decide
KEEP THINKING UP IDEAS!

9/06/2006 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yeah. 1337, you |\|0013.
I might be slightly late on Friday due to Company and stuff. But if we delay like usual I'm still available to ferry kids over there.

I talked to Deena and she gets off work at 5:30 on Fridays. If we go long sometimes she should be able to come. I don't think she even knows we changed to the library.

I need to be writing. I think I have a few things written, but lately it's been so busy that I haven't had a lot of time.

Easter, I need to hit you up for some community service. And I definitely think we need a "bitch" button.

9/07/2006 11:52:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Just because we have the ability to make all the computers say the same thing at the same time doesn't mean we should HAVE to sit through this crap.

9/07/2006 03:09:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

lol @ jessie posting during the library orientation...

9/07/2006 06:56:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

oh wade, you're an agist-mediast!

9/07/2006 09:32:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

everyone else ready for tomarrow? I learned how to say tomarrow morning in German today, it's morgen morgen, kinda repetative but i suppose it works for them. So....morgen morgen!

9/07/2006 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

joe learned how to say tomorrow in german but not how to SPELL it in english...oh, the irony.

9/08/2006 06:32:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

oh the library and the school computers! i guess i'm not the only one looking at this while in class so why feel bad?! Only one more hour till the meeting...yay!

9/08/2006 02:35:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

so still no conclusion on the pending applicant, well, we will reach a verdict soon enough, 'till then keep thining abiut it and other button ideas! we need some good ones!

9/08/2006 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Haha.
Well, first I was doing my Latin homework, and then she came over to stand by me so I put the Latin away and started browsing. It really was her fault -- I could have been much more productive had she stayed on the other side of the room.

I missed writing like whoa.
And I talked to Deena yesterday. She's saying she gets off work at 5:30 on Fridays now and it's not her fault she has to work because she needs the money because she's moving out in seven months.
.

9/09/2006 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

The Scottish Games are coming up.

9/09/2006 02:58:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yep. In September, the most amazing thing in Tulsa.

Did I mention Hunter's in a bagpipe band?

9/09/2006 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Haha. It's fun to hang out with them. Most of Hunter's band are retired military/police, though, so that's a little strange.

College connection tomorrow? Anybody?

9/09/2006 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I am helping set it up from 8-12, then i get to browz at colleges. So...more ideas on buttons! make them up off the top of yo head!

9/09/2006 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Ha. For once, I don't have to set up college connection.

Upperclassman status? Anyone?

9/10/2006 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

da ba dee da ba di, da ba dee da ba di...

Um.
Anyway.
Yeah?? Suzanna is asking me and I have to say "......so about that WEATHER..."

9/10/2006 06:12:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Haha. It's a good thing I don't know these people and never feel pressure to answer their questions.

Unlike with acateam.

9/10/2006 06:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Home from school at last! Now, to work on my homework.

Psh.

9/11/2006 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

the concert was awesome. Also, I DON"T SEE BUTTON IDEAS! TYPE THEM IN BOLD SO WE CAN SEE THEM MORE EASLY!

9/12/2006 12:06:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

well, you're smart, thinks some more up. I am sure that you have hundreds floating up in that head of your's.

Speaking of which, how was everyone's Back to School Night? It seemed very low key and ill-informed about this week at school. Nevertheless, apperently, so says my mom, all of my teachers like me except for Ms. future to be Mrs. Johnson which she didn't get a chnace to talk to.

Well, I am really lookign forward to this Friday, and I think that if we stay on track, than this week we may beable to comne to a conclusion about Suzzane.

BY THE WAY, how do we feel about inviting her this Friday for a twst drive? Any objections?

9/12/2006 09:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home