Saturday, August 19, 2006

Rogue SPeCtaCULaR!

Wow am I ever inspired after yesterday's meeting!

Because Kaytee was the only rogue with fresh poetry, we--Kaytee, Raul, Wade, Joe, and I--brainstormed recruitment, fundraising, and RogueNight. In brief, we decided that we will advertise to recruit new staffers ASAP, but we will only accept Soph-Sr applicants prior to RogueNight. Any freshmen who apply will not be fully considered until after they've attended the fall RogueNight. As for fundraising, we're back on board for button making. I'm looking into prices for supplies. We've got $50ish in our 'bank'...we'll see what we can do. Buttons, bumper stickers...and t-shirts. Maybe something else, too--can't 'member. Finally, we're adding spectacle! back to RogueNight. We may follow something of a circus theme in a post-Carnivale production. We're focusing on streamlining snackbar conversion so that it really feels different--like a big tent or gypsy nest. I've got some ideas of things I'd like Rogue to buy...that's why we're talking fundraising again.

To repeat myself, I'm really feeling energized about RogueStuff this year. !!!

Heart12,

Easter

13 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Haha.

I'm so glad Easter has found lots of energy for the coming year. His exuberance can (maybe) replace all the warm bodies we lost...

Can we SoB this Friday? I'm going to need some Roguing at the end of our first week.

Back in town. And there's great news! My schedule is fucked up after all.

8/20/2006 07:02:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

3-2-1

8/20/2006 09:00:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

...sooooo busy...

8/22/2006 08:09:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Your MOM is boring.
BURRRRRRN.

8/22/2006 08:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...I had forgotten how much STUFF school brings with it. And how much of the day is actually taken up by being AT school. And activities haven't even started yet.

And I had forgotten how hard it is to see any of my friends when I have homework ALL THE TIME.

...And I can't SoB Friday, if we do, because I have a photo shoot to do for Satellite with some guy I've never met at 101st and the Middle of Nowhere at 4:30. This makes me SAD.

8/22/2006 09:08:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

So Friday SoB yes? No? Maybe so?

8/23/2006 07:01:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

SoB Friday, yes. Although I've STILL got nothing to read...and I'm running out of time to keep my promise of having 2 ready! Aack!

8/24/2006 07:08:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Can't make it tomorrow. And family plans on Saturday night.

Schedule's pretty much filling up.

8/24/2006 04:53:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

AND!
There is a Raul-made Rogue sign STILL in the snack bar from the Winter Roguenight.

8/24/2006 04:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Ah, concurrent enrollment. Messing with schedules since, well, ever.

I'm sad that I will miss it. But I'll be hanging around school for about the usual amount of time.

8/24/2006 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

It's Friday (-I'm in love)!

8/25/2006 07:32:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

God, I love thunderstorms.

8/26/2006 10:57:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

wade: ASK. don't TELL. i'll take care of margaret. promise. but ASK in future.

8/27/2006 08:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home