RogueBox Closes in 5...
Alright everyone, it's time to focus on getting submissions. This week is our best chance to ramp up our number of entries. YOUR PERSONAL CONTACT with writers you know is our best avenue to getting people to submit. Anyone you know who writes (or whom you think is a writer) needs to submit a couple of poems by Friday. You'll be in the classrooms on Tuesday/Wednesday of this week, and that will be a good contact, too, but in the past it has been friends and groupies of Rogue who have bulked our number of entries out to a respectable number for publication. Put on your game faces.
Monday Goal: Meet as early as possible to cut regular paper into thirds.
Tuesday Goal: Meet as early as possible to discuss 'scripts' for classroom visits.
Wednesday Goal: Same as Tuesday.
Thursday Goal: NEW eye-catching posters in the hallways to remind of Friday's closing of the RogueBox.
Friday Goal: Close the RogueBox, conduct informal BizMeet after school, Halloween party @ Jessie's.
See you in the a.m.,
Easter
Monday Goal: Meet as early as possible to cut regular paper into thirds.
Tuesday Goal: Meet as early as possible to discuss 'scripts' for classroom visits.
Wednesday Goal: Same as Tuesday.
Thursday Goal: NEW eye-catching posters in the hallways to remind of Friday's closing of the RogueBox.
Friday Goal: Close the RogueBox, conduct informal BizMeet after school, Halloween party @ Jessie's.
See you in the a.m.,
Easter

16 Comments:
Wade, what the hell is that? Did you just recite poetry on our website? Hm.... Oaky, Well....I am back. MOnday, no can do. My detention was moved from last wednesday to this monday because of the PSAT. Tuesday, I'll be there. Okay, how did S.o.B. go Friday? did we decide on anything. Sounds like it. see you tomarrow.
huzzah for focusing...I'll see what I can do about getting to school earlier.
& it's David Bowie, duh Joeeee. uncultured.
Psh. I think I'm going to have to put The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust in my car, now. ...And Joe's going to have to watch Labyrinth.
I love love Labyrinth and David Bowie! Sadly my boss is mean so no Rogue party for me...):
See, Margaret's falling in love with David Bowie.
(I will never be anything more than I was today.)
...you know, I think I'll stop trying to comment EVERY time I look at the post -- becuase it's obsessive and generally just causes me to post song lyrics.
Like that. BAM. Veruca Salted!
wow. You guys are so...what's the word Kaytee used..."cultured?" Haha, yeah right. Well Margo..you can't go to the Rogue Halloween Party. I'm sorry. On the other hand, wiat, there is no other hand. I am tired. Godd nighht
Haha Joe I like the way you type, that right there is intelligent... I'm just kidding! So I guess tomorrow we have to go to classes and talk about Rogue...I don't know if I'll make it early in the morning to get the info about it though.
Definitely. Just get reeeeally distracted as you're falling and you'll forget to hit the ground.
That part's easy. It's the staying in the air that's a problem.
Hey! I like man-made contraptions.
...as they pertain to flying.
I think we hit every single class, except McDonald's during fourht hour, due to lunch conflicts and my being alone at the time. I'm not even sure if that was newspaper or yearbook or his plan or actually English. I'll find out tomorrow.
Hey! Don't forget to bring your Halloween costumes to school tomorrow! We'll change at the library after it empties of people and convoy to my house...
...work is the devil.
In nomine laborum incipit omne malum.
(In the name of work do all things evil begin.)
It was a good day. I flew and saw Sterling and met Geoff Johns.
And you guys didn't take home balloons, and now I have a lot of balloons.
New poooost.
I feel weird about checking it so often when it's old.
Hmm who is mmmcoffee and by the way Mr. Easter, updates are wonderful, beautiful and splendid things God has given to us so you should take a full advantage of their beauty and greatness by amazing all of our little poetic souls with a long deep passionate one....
Margret, mmmcoffee, it Jennie, Rogue's mother, nuf said. She was once in Rogue, but she graduated. She is amazing.YOu never got to meet her.
Post a Comment
<< Home