Thursday, October 19, 2006

SoB Friday @ 3...

So we're planning on having an SoB on Friday @ 3p actually @ SoB, correct? Yes. I think that was the agreed-upon plan. We'll have a laid back meeting/reading with a pinch of Rogue Halloween party planning. Can ya' dig?

I can SO dig.

Easter

11 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I reserved Shades for 3-5.
But if the meeting runs over, it's not like anyone's gonna kick us out.

I'm so excited.

10/19/2006 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I can't wait. :]
& holy wow it's cold outside.

10/19/2006 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Suzanna: Am I still able to bum a ride with you? I think your phone's off or something so I don't know if you'll get my message...

10/19/2006 06:09:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

thanks my deer!
I'll see you a little before three then.
And I'll see everyone else at 3:...17 and a HALF.

10/19/2006 06:30:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

You know what? We need to have a Buffy party before Joe gets back.

Also, Wade, you never did get season 5 disc 6...it's in my car.

Tomorrow will be my third night in a row at SoB. O.o;

10/19/2006 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Reed is crazy. And offered me alcohol twice. And didn't realize I was a friend of Jordan's until twenty minutes later.

To be fair, most of Mark's family thought I was the bride's sister. However much sense that makes.

10/20/2006 11:11:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

it's all whack.

10/21/2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

And my elderly, nearly-hermit neighbors thought it was my wedding!

Aaargh.

10/21/2006 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

wiggity WIGGITY whack.

10/21/2006 01:37:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

ps i think i've decided on my halloween costume! yee-haw.

10/21/2006 02:11:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

"That's wiggity whack, Wyatt. You're supposed to be on top of this."

10/22/2006 03:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home