Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Updates for Week 1

OK. So far, signage is happening. That's a good thing. Jessie, Joe, Katie, Suzanna, Wade, & Margaret have helped out. My freshmen are beginning to ask what Rogue is, so keep up the good work. Also, when the announcement was made during 2nd hour today (that the RogueBox was opening), several of my poetry students exclaimed, "YESSS!" That was nice to hear.

Rogue PermaPasses are now available. If you do not have yours, get it from me ASAP. They're pretty.

I ordered the button maker and enough supplies to make 250 buttons. We're officially back in the hole, folks, but not too far--about $20. We can make that up EASILY once we get some buttons made and sold. I'll work on getting the paperwork done to allow you to sell these once we get some made.

This Friday, Rogue will meet at SoB. You guys have been requesting it, and I am going to be unavailable. Newbies: Make sure your parents know I won't be there to "supervise", please. I hope that doesn't disallow some of you from attending, but if it does I'll offer my apologies now.

I'll update further as things further develop. We're off to a good start...but let's do be sure to PLASTER THE WALLS with signs. So far, the walls are only spotted...

Heart 12,

Easter

11 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Haha. Like Easter is supervision.
Also, I'm wondering at the prettyness of PermaPasses.

Rogue@SoB. It makes me happy.

10/10/2006 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

We should plaster OURSELVES on the walls!
Huzzah for everything getting done ish...

10/10/2006 04:27:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Plastering ourselves on the wall sounds awfully painful katie....or kaytee and yay for artsy coffee shops they give me a reason to write. Are we going to try the one on cherry street at some point when it opens?

10/10/2006 05:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Oh, yeah. Mitch suggested this new place on Cherry street. But it is right by where he lives, and the store is giving him coffee credit for help remodeling -- so I say risk of running into him there is moderate to high.

10/10/2006 05:26:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

haha is that bad...i would guess by that comment but i rather hear you say of course no he is deeply and passionately loved by all of us, so much that we can't bear see him! (;

10/10/2006 06:38:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

It won't hurt if we're flat like the kid in that book. The one who had a billboard sign fall on him. And he sent himself in the mail.
Er...
Yeah.

10/10/2006 09:12:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

If all else fails, I can ferry people to SoB. It'll only take a few minutes. No worries.

10/11/2006 08:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Oh. You and I need to talk, Easter, about when the mass production of Rogue will go into effect...It needs to be before Thanksgiving break, hopefully, because we're going to California to see JB. I'll have to let you know what day we leave.

We're go for Halloween at my house on the 27th of October (on a Friday, after Rogue.)

10/12/2006 06:38:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Okay, I am commenting just to show that I visited the site and read all the comments.

10/12/2006 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Easter, your standardized tests are in the green cabinet.

10/13/2006 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I can't sleep late anymore. I'm depressed, because it's 9 o'clock on a Saturday, and I've been up almost an hour. Sigh.

And I have a compulsive need to listen to music all the time that's starting to annoy my family. Like, Zeppelin at 9 o'clock on a Saturday morning? I have a problem.

10/14/2006 09:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home