Sunday, September 17, 2006

5 Button Ideas Due

I was reviewing my notes from Friday's meeting, and I am reminded that all rogues owe 5 good button ideas this Friday. Not having your 5 will = unex absence. Have 'em ready, ya'll. Also, we discussed your bringing in new advertising ideas for this fall's RogueNight. Think on those ideas, too.

Here's to a new week's potential for inspired writing!

Heart 12,

Easter

10 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I like it, I think that it will make us actually make sure that we get something done. Here's to a conservative way at looking at work. I'm so proud. And yes, something maditory for a club/group like us is a guidline/rule which in end is a conservative move on Easter's part. However, I still think that this being manditory will make us further think about button ideas and force us to come up with good probable ones.

9/17/2006 08:01:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

joe looks like he's on fire. does that mean he's a flamer?

9/17/2006 08:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Ha. He totally asked for that by superimposing his conservative "values" on Rogue as a whole.

And he definitely comes across as a socialist, sometimes.

Anyway. I'm gone Wednesday and Thursday to Dallas to look at a college. Tonight's been eaten by meetings and tomorrow was swallowed by Guster. I'll try, while I'm out of town, to do some button designing. We don't have to have graphics or anything, right? Just text?

9/18/2006 05:08:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

text is exactly that for which i'm calling. for any artistic types, simple graphics might be OK...?

9/18/2006 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I took 497 pictures tonight.

Now for the culling.

I will see you guys on Friday.

9/20/2006 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

i love how country this post is ya'll....lol buttons buttons buttons, i have a whole page of ideas so hopefully some of them work. 497 pictures? you must have seen the whole concert through your camera

9/20/2006 06:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yeah. I deleted over half. And two are running in Satellite tomorrow morning.

I'm way excited that Rogue is tomorrow. I even have five button ideas, and one poem as of now. Two more will magically write themselves before the meeting tomorrow, I hope.

9/21/2006 10:09:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

rogue dream: rogue had neglected to do anything for jessie's birthday so at the last minute--since i had jessie's tennis racquet--i decided to have it restrung, thinking it was not a very original gift, esp. because she didn't play tennis THAT much. then, just before i gave it to her, i remembered that she had JUST had it restrung--oops! so to "prove" i'd had it re-restrung i left the $110 light blue price tag on the racquet cover. when we gave it to her, she accepted graciously but said, "this IS synthetic polycarbonate sinew, right?" and i couldn't reply because i'd ordered it restrung in natural sinew.

9/22/2006 07:14:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Haha. That's awesome!
And in fact, I was just remarking upon how I need to learn how to play tennis.

9/22/2006 07:30:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I think our meetings are too short.

And that if, perhaps, I had fewer homework assignments, I could write more poems.

9/22/2006 11:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home