Tuesday & Wednesday...Friday, too.
As promised, here is a goals-specific new post...
For Tuesday a.m. I want everyone to meet as early as possible in my room. There will be cutting involved. I'll print off handbills and miscellaneous slips of paper for you to pass out to people in the hallways. The goal is to get EVERYONE made aware of us and to draw out the poets into the glorious light of our project. It needs must be done!
For Wednesday a.m. I want everyone to meet as early as possible in my room to prep for English class visits. I will use you during the hour you have English...and drama, art, or other class where the teacher will be down with it. I (<- that's a BOLD I ) will decide what classes you're able to miss based on MY opinion of whether the teacher will be OK with it.
For Friday p.m. I want us to plan to meet for a bizmeet/readingmeeting. SoB is fine, but we must contact the library, as we are on the books for meeting there--and I failed to call last week to notify them of our absence. That's tacky & rude--and my fault last week. DON'T LET ME FORGET AGAIN, please.
Lastly, the button maker and materials to make 250 buttons arrived today. Hooray! The process is a little tedious, but I think with practice it will be speedy enough. This true, we need to work your button ideas into usable sizes. I still have a file of the stuff you turned in to me when last I called for it. Come by and ask to see the button maker and sample "I Heart Reading" button I made.
Heart 12,
Easter
For Tuesday a.m. I want everyone to meet as early as possible in my room. There will be cutting involved. I'll print off handbills and miscellaneous slips of paper for you to pass out to people in the hallways. The goal is to get EVERYONE made aware of us and to draw out the poets into the glorious light of our project. It needs must be done!
For Wednesday a.m. I want everyone to meet as early as possible in my room to prep for English class visits. I will use you during the hour you have English...and drama, art, or other class where the teacher will be down with it. I (<- that's a BOLD I ) will decide what classes you're able to miss based on MY opinion of whether the teacher will be OK with it.
For Friday p.m. I want us to plan to meet for a bizmeet/readingmeeting. SoB is fine, but we must contact the library, as we are on the books for meeting there--and I failed to call last week to notify them of our absence. That's tacky & rude--and my fault last week. DON'T LET ME FORGET AGAIN, please.
Lastly, the button maker and materials to make 250 buttons arrived today. Hooray! The process is a little tedious, but I think with practice it will be speedy enough. This true, we need to work your button ideas into usable sizes. I still have a file of the stuff you turned in to me when last I called for it. Come by and ask to see the button maker and sample "I Heart Reading" button I made.
Heart 12,
Easter

10 Comments:
my friend in office supplies says we should try binding pages with rubber cement. if the pages are tightly aligned and maybe clipped/clamped, we could brush down the spine w/ the rubber cement, allow it to dry, remove the clip/clamp, and have a booklike product. i think it's worth trying...and a jar of rubber cement is 2/$1.00.
i can't wait to get rubber cement all over my hands!
Oh, the things we do for Rogue. We'll just add "rubber cement smell" to "collating job from hell," "the hole-punching that wouldn't end," and "tying bows in impossibly short pieces of ribbon while Easter impersonates a stripper during a snowstorm".
I actually can't wait.
...what classes can I miss, exactly?
I can't get out of anything exept maybe driver's ED. Um....possibly Leadershi if I say i am putting up signs, making them or helping Roge/and Edsion affiliated organization raise $50. So if I say i am making poters, haning them or making buttons for profet, thn i can do it Tuesday 7th hours. I will not beble to do anthing Wednesday. I have the PSAT, then I leave immidiatly for Philmont. If I don't post before I leave. See you next Monday!
...i'm pretty sure i said WEDNESDAY is the day i'll pull some of you out of classes...
Rubber cement is fun.
I will try my hardest to get my ride to hustle & if that goes well, I can probably get down to your room at like 8:30ish...maybe...hopefully...yes.
I bet you could use the "I Love Reading" button as a peace offering for the library.
& what time Friday?
I, in my teacher's capacity, officially give you permission to take Jessie out of my class tomorrow during 4th hour.
I can;t miss any, or rather I will be missing them all!
Muahahaha! eah PSAT and Philmont! Bye you guys, see you next Monday.
Ew. Well, we postponed the class infiltration/inundation, anyway.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home