Saturday, December 16, 2006

Booyah!

Oh. I am SO back online. And it feels good. It's been a month, I think...and while it looks like I've got a lot of catching up to do (reading your posts, etc.) I will probably just let 'em go.

On to business: The Rogue Solstice Party will be either next Friday or Saturday. I don't care which. I guess I will ask you to tell me what's better for you. Post your opinion. Start thinking about what you might want. I think we did snacks in the past...just stuff you guys brought. I'm down with that. Post your opinion on that, too. If we settle on finger foods, we'll begin working out who will bring what (cups, plates, napkins, sweet snack, salt snack, etc.).

It's 3:41p, and I'm bailing offline now, as I'm just already sort of tired of sitting here (been installing stuff and getting DSL back up and running for about 2 hours).

Heart 12,

Easter

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

SCORE! Easter's back.

Well, that' depends. Do we still get to Rogue on Friday if the party is Sat?

12/16/2006 06:45:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

oh please saturday so i can make it! we should have lots and lots of junk food and maybe this time i can get us pizza on a good price.
you are back,back in black!

12/16/2006 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Okay, two votes for Saturday, I like yhat as long as we still go S.o.B.-ing on Friday. I can't wait for tomarrow.

12/17/2006 12:42:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

...if we SoB Friday, we'll need a game plan for da party Saturday--movie? ideas?

12/17/2006 05:20:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

We can't repeat a Rogue movie.

12/17/2006 06:57:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Weird.

And you know, what I miss the most is just being the only ones. With our dirt roads and our dead ends, and no one to turn us in.

12/17/2006 10:41:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home