Saturday, November 18, 2006

Got our publishing on...

We're published. Again. *whew*

It was a good event--not without its stresses--but a good event overall.

Now the focus goes on the following:
(1) Communicating with poets to inquire whether they'll read and
(2) Table decor.

The work's not done yet, but we are getting closer.

I truly appreciate the effort you put out today.

KC, Jessie, Deena--wow. It's been quite a ride. I was glad you were all around today to enjoy your senior production.

KT, Suzanna, Wade, Margaret--the torch is being passed, dearies. Rogue will either live on through you or die because of you. You've got to start really stepping up. I have a lot of faith, a lot of confidence, and a healthy amount of trepidation...but that's the nature of my sponsoring role.

Get your rest this weekend; we need to meet Monday a.m. to figure out notes to send to our poets. Tuesday we need to get 'em out.

Then you get a break for Thanksgiving before having to re-plaster the walls to get people fired up to come to RogueNight. That being said, start thinking about RogueNight posters and--again, your table decor.

Oh! And Wissen's art kids want to sell mugs at RogueNight. I told them they could if they helped make signs to advertise RogueNight.

'nuf for now,

Easter

23 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I love torches but not in that special way.

Rogue loves office supplies, especially STAMPING DEVICES.

Today was fun and CHAOTIC but fun (<--department of redundancy department)

11/18/2006 05:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

So...yeah.
In the morning, R o g u e : t h e M o n s t e r will truly live.

11/19/2006 12:02:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

well, the magazine looks amazing! I love the back cover especially! Well, are we palning to sob this week or not?

11/20/2006 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

so, this week......

11/21/2006 05:22:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I definitely think we should SoB. Fer shure.

11/21/2006 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Gone, daddy, gone.

...you know, Gnarls Barkley did a surprisingly good job covering that one.

Anyway, I won't make SoB on Friday, if it occurs. I'm back from Norman and leaving for Santa Cruz by 7 tomorrow... in fact, I think I should go pack before tomorrow happens.

Heart 12, plus or minus the winds.
Also, Wade is WAAAAY too excited about his newfound Cyrillic keyboarding ability.

11/21/2006 11:12:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

"I do not know, I do not understand
Greetings. How are you doing?"
this is what wade says. but I ask, "why?" Wade, how original your statement in Russian was.

11/21/2006 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

i love the russian wade, that's funny! i don't think i will make it this friday because i have to be at work by 5 *tears*

11/23/2006 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11/23/2006 01:13:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Проберитесь, я знаю, потому что я - majic. Фактически, в 7-ом сорте, госпожа Евтушенко преподавала мне это. Хорошо, я лгал снова, я не хочу хвастать, но я использовал эту революционную вызванную(названную) вещь, "www.translation.com" это переводит вещи для меня. Это даже делает это correctally большинство времени. Это не делает очень хорошо в declatative случае немца, хотя, это - dissappointing.

11/23/2006 01:17:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Joe you're stupid! This has a billion mistakes, half the words are not real and it's not put together right at all....I made my mom read it....lol
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

11/23/2006 05:25:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Thanks Margret, I tried though.

11/23/2006 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

well, seeing as the day has passed, and there was no S.o.B., I think it's safe to say hat there was no S.o.B. today. Onto our next Quest:

Table Decor
Signs
"will you read?" papers...and....
Decorations for the entire Snack Bar! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

11/24/2006 07:29:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

the snack bar should be made into a dark snapping club with low lights and stuff lol
UPDATE OR DIE!!!!

11/25/2006 03:31:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Where has Easter gone? He hasn't commented in a while, he hasn't updated. Hm.... Where has that man gone? ! IDEA! We should find him! I think I might call him. Hm...yes, that would seem to be efficient in trying to make him update.

11/25/2006 01:36:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

He's hiding from you, Jope.
So we're bringing more signs Monday for RogueNight, yeah?

11/25/2006 07:11:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Okay, so I didn't call, no big deal, it's almost Monday anyway. *sigh* I shall make signs tomorrow!

11/25/2006 11:36:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I think he forgot about us. I am going to go cry and cut myself now. It's all your fault REaster! I just wanted this site to be updated! *sobing* *cutting* *sobing some more* I'm tired.

11/26/2006 07:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Please just go and do the cutting thing without the whining.

Easter has this thing called a family, just like the rest of us. And on holidays, he sometimes gets the whacky idea to celebrate.

...AND! I'm back. And I'm very glad I didn't miss any SoBbing while I was gone.

11/26/2006 08:21:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Pshaw. Holidays with family. You're ridiculous, Jessie.

And a'ight on signs and tape.

11/26/2006 10:08:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...

I just had to delete curse words like three times. See how responsible I am?

Okay. Maybe not. Because the next thing I have to say is that I can't bring signs. Becuase I got home at like 9 (despite your blogclock, which is bad) and now I'm writing an essay for academic all-state.

11/26/2006 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

as it would occur, my computer is still in the shop--yes, the one i took in a week & 1/2 ago. i'm at school at 7:30a typing this, though, and i'm hoping to see some of your cheery faces in a half hour or so...with signs from those who made them and with delivery-ability from those who can. KC prepared the slips to go out to published people...they need to be sent out today.

i'll update the site later today.

see you when i see you.

Easter

11/27/2006 07:39:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I bet Easte is going to post in less than 2 hours from now. Any more bets? Bids in are 1 dollar, limitless bet and..........for asome reason I feel like playing spades. Hm...maybe at scouts tonight. Signs! I will mak them now! Before the angry post is posted! Muahaha

11/27/2006 05:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home