Saturday RogueParty
Unless there is huge inconvenience with this time frame, the Rogue Party will run from 5:30p - 8:30ish at my house.
Movie? Undecided. Bring what you want; we'll decide later, I guess.
Food? Bring a snack (sweet or salty, normal or Katie).
Ritual Sacrifice? Optional (Braden Park has fire pits, and I've got charcoal).
Drink? I'll provide water and coffee; if you want a different beverage, bring it.
Paper? I'll have plates, napkins, & cups.
The night's revelry will include playing 'Dirty Santa', eating snacks, and watching a movie.
Please plan to help clean up afterward; it will not require much effort if everyone hangs out long enough to get things back in order.
I probably don't have to say this, but just in case: This party is NOT open to outsiders. It just fouls up the whole rogue-bonding concept when other people contaminate our vibe.
Heart 12,
Easter
Movie? Undecided. Bring what you want; we'll decide later, I guess.
Food? Bring a snack (sweet or salty, normal or Katie).
Ritual Sacrifice? Optional (Braden Park has fire pits, and I've got charcoal).
Drink? I'll provide water and coffee; if you want a different beverage, bring it.
Paper? I'll have plates, napkins, & cups.
The night's revelry will include playing 'Dirty Santa', eating snacks, and watching a movie.
Please plan to help clean up afterward; it will not require much effort if everyone hangs out long enough to get things back in order.
I probably don't have to say this, but just in case: This party is NOT open to outsiders. It just fouls up the whole rogue-bonding concept when other people contaminate our vibe.
Heart 12,
Easter

14 Comments:
Outsiders = bad. Except the play, which was good.
I'll plan on bringing Dr. Pepper. Just so we don't end up with DP overkill. Which has never so far happened, but you know.
Firepit sounds like an EXCELLENT idea.
I'm a synonym for normal!
Ritual sacrifice is a definite must.
i'm gleeful.
Once in a while, some good, wholesome glee is a good thing to have.
Who can we sacrifice?
...I may not be there Fri or Sat.
Something came up and we may be in California.
okay, Kaytee, your name was definatly not being used as a synonym for normal. Maybe odd, unusual, weird, wacko, different, unexpected, Abagale Normal(lol) etc. Just negative adjatives though, no possitive ones. :-)
oh, lord--jessie. tell me everything's ok.
I definitely meant antonym. ;_;
Are we SoBing and if so, what time?
& is things coming up in California a Bad Thing?
sure you did Kaytee. :-) Yeah,
S.o.B. Friday?
I vote yes!
Cast your votes now!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
oh deer. :[
Everything's definitely not okay. I don't want to talk about it on the internet.
Still don't know if we're leaving, though.
jessie--i deleted my previous post. i certainly hope i didn't make you uncomfortable or divulge anything too personal; i just didn't want people speculating.
No, that's okay.
I just didn't feel like putting it in writing.
Post a Comment
<< Home