Notice Delivery, Signage, & Our Window
Updates:
Notice Delivery started today. We will need to wrap this up tomorrow. If you have 2nd or 3rd hour classes that may allow your absence, please stop by before school and I'll write you a pass. I want the notices to "hit" about the same time to all names on our list so we look at least rather put-together.
Signage started yesterday and continued today. We need more signs going up tomorrow. I have procured clear tape; it's yours 'til it's gone. If you can assist the FEW people who have been helping these last couple of days, please stop by before school and get involved.
The window/case outside the snackbar needs redone. If you have a cool, vibrant & visually intriguing idea for its renovation, please post it and bring supplies to accomplish it. We need to retake the window ASAP. I want it to be attention grabbing so it will really function in helping us drum up attention for our event.
Miscellaneous sale of goods needs to be assessed. We've got some sell-able buttons and shirts. We need to inventory those goods and get a clear idea of what we still may want to create for RogueNight sales. We usually do pretty well in terms of bringing in donations, but at $5 per t-shirt, we take in a LOT of our profit there. I need someone to take the responsibility of inventorying what we've got and preparing it for sale.
Reality Check...
We're within 1.5 weeks of RogueNight '06-'07. It's not this Thursday but next. That's soon. Take heed: We need daily activity/bonding as we prepare. This event will only be as good as the preparation that goes into it. That true, I am asking you all to meet every morning in my room at 8:15a--earlier is fine. I will have to be deaf to excuses. I need you to do what it takes to be in my room early every day. For this week, since I'm out of town Friday, I need you Wednesday and Thursday mornings. For next week, I need you all mornings Monday - Thursday. I will excuse one absence; the rest will be Doomable. If you do not have a permapass, come and get a fresh one from me.
Comment w/i 48 hours (Tues or by Wed night) to avoid the BoD.
Easter
Notice Delivery started today. We will need to wrap this up tomorrow. If you have 2nd or 3rd hour classes that may allow your absence, please stop by before school and I'll write you a pass. I want the notices to "hit" about the same time to all names on our list so we look at least rather put-together.
Signage started yesterday and continued today. We need more signs going up tomorrow. I have procured clear tape; it's yours 'til it's gone. If you can assist the FEW people who have been helping these last couple of days, please stop by before school and get involved.
The window/case outside the snackbar needs redone. If you have a cool, vibrant & visually intriguing idea for its renovation, please post it and bring supplies to accomplish it. We need to retake the window ASAP. I want it to be attention grabbing so it will really function in helping us drum up attention for our event.
Miscellaneous sale of goods needs to be assessed. We've got some sell-able buttons and shirts. We need to inventory those goods and get a clear idea of what we still may want to create for RogueNight sales. We usually do pretty well in terms of bringing in donations, but at $5 per t-shirt, we take in a LOT of our profit there. I need someone to take the responsibility of inventorying what we've got and preparing it for sale.
Reality Check...
We're within 1.5 weeks of RogueNight '06-'07. It's not this Thursday but next. That's soon. Take heed: We need daily activity/bonding as we prepare. This event will only be as good as the preparation that goes into it. That true, I am asking you all to meet every morning in my room at 8:15a--earlier is fine. I will have to be deaf to excuses. I need you to do what it takes to be in my room early every day. For this week, since I'm out of town Friday, I need you Wednesday and Thursday mornings. For next week, I need you all mornings Monday - Thursday. I will excuse one absence; the rest will be Doomable. If you do not have a permapass, come and get a fresh one from me.
Comment w/i 48 hours (Tues or by Wed night) to avoid the BoD.
Easter

18 Comments:
a'ighttttt.
I'll be there tomorrow morning doing something proDUCTIVE!
Will be there. Bonding TOTALLY needs to happen.
And sometime we need a trip, en masse, to the dollar store for table cloths. Are we supposed to make individual place-setting-like cards for our selected poets? Maybe we should discuss our theme more.
I'm good for morning and 2nd hour tomorrow. In 3rd we're reviewing for a test in Calculus so I shouldn't miss that one.
RogueNight approaches! We should get on the intercom. Do we have enough shirts?
False. Wade's totally dead. I noticed he stopped breathing on the way home from Paige's and sort of rolled him out of the passenger seat in front of his house without checking for a pulse.
I hope his parents aren't mad.
well,it seems that as I was trying to post, Jessie did, and my 1/2 a page comment was deleted in consequence to that. I am definatly not retrying all of that. If only I didn't have poor timing.
Well, there's nothing we can do about your timing.
Not at school today but will be there tomorrow to help out with whatever is needed. Maybe we should go to the $1 store tomorrow because I know I can make it. Are we having Rogue this Friday? It doesn't say if you're gone for the whole day or just your classes.
Easter said he would indeed be gone all day, & if we do decide to SoB, we should definitely do it somewhere in the nice weather.
Our display case PWNs all other display cases.
Our display case is like a 9.7 on the Richter scale. 'Cause it rocks that hard.
Rogue is on for Friday but it won't be Doomable because Easter won't be there to make a quorum. We should do something outrageous. Or docile. Either one.
Don't forget morning meetings!
Hmmm....outrageous. That can certainly happen. But where? Hm.
Well, I can't go to the dollar store after school Thursday. I have rehersal. Today we were at school 'til almost 6:30. I hate how blog spot doesn't have the option of remembering me.
Weekend! Happening soon! Er. Ish.
T.S. Eliot. Bam.
In the room the women come and go, talking of Michelangelo.
Rogue is TOMORROW!
That was kind of ominous. He's off to Norman, for teach-y type things.
I think my parents are sensing the end of highschool, because my mom has begun talking about having Easter and Youngker over for dinner.
Where are we going?!
We should meet in Easter's after school to discuss it, I guess.
But a few of us were contemplating Woodward or Zinc. Zinc would be a nice change and probably be less full of people we knew.
Zinc was totally fun. It was slightly chilly, but fun none the less. Plus, who doesn't have fun when climbing like monkeies on rocks? That's rehtorical, I know some people don't but they are weird.
Um, yes. Zinc was weird in a lot of ways.
As was this night.
So the appropriate response is "fuck Joe". Don't take it out on the park, man.
To Edmond tonight, so I hope I don't miss the most groundbreaking post of the century. My cell is on, though, in case I do.
Wade, I'm flattered but no. You shouldn't blame me for everyone else who was watching not telling you that you were about to back into some trees.
Life lesson: Always watch your back. hahahaha
Post a Comment
<< Home