Signs & Readers, Buttons and the $1 Tree
I am posting 3 near-future goals for you to consider:
(1) I want to start our sign campaign Monday, 2/19. You need to provide 20 signs. They are due on Monday and if you do not have them. . . BoD for you! Your signs need to have some or all of this information in some way portrayed: RogueNight Thursday Night 7:00p 3/1 Free Coffee Live Poetry Reading Free Admission Rogue T-Shirts for sale--$5.00 "GWs" awarded to Wallace's students who check in with Easter. Be sure that when you look over ALL of your signs that you've represented all of that information at least somewhere a couple of times.
(2) I need 2 people (only) to work with me in getting notices out to our readers about reading at RogueNight. I want only 2 people because in the fall when we did this, it was chaos...and people were left out from even receiving a notice that they were published.
(3) I need 2 OTHER people to work with me in getting buttons prepared for sale. I want 100 ready to sell...more if possible for future sale at Spring Market.
(4) Please plan and prepare your table decorations. Also, it's going to be time next week one day to meet and go to the $1 Tree and select tablecloths, tape, etc. to use in covering the windows/lights, etc. We'll go in debt to me and pay me back from RogueNight proceeds.
This Friday, we'll SoB @ SoB. Be sure to have your 2 or 2+ poems...the BoD looms!
Easter
(1) I want to start our sign campaign Monday, 2/19. You need to provide 20 signs. They are due on Monday and if you do not have them. . . BoD for you! Your signs need to have some or all of this information in some way portrayed: RogueNight Thursday Night 7:00p 3/1 Free Coffee Live Poetry Reading Free Admission Rogue T-Shirts for sale--$5.00 "GWs" awarded to Wallace's students who check in with Easter. Be sure that when you look over ALL of your signs that you've represented all of that information at least somewhere a couple of times.
(2) I need 2 people (only) to work with me in getting notices out to our readers about reading at RogueNight. I want only 2 people because in the fall when we did this, it was chaos...and people were left out from even receiving a notice that they were published.
(3) I need 2 OTHER people to work with me in getting buttons prepared for sale. I want 100 ready to sell...more if possible for future sale at Spring Market.
(4) Please plan and prepare your table decorations. Also, it's going to be time next week one day to meet and go to the $1 Tree and select tablecloths, tape, etc. to use in covering the windows/lights, etc. We'll go in debt to me and pay me back from RogueNight proceeds.
This Friday, we'll SoB @ SoB. Be sure to have your 2 or 2+ poems...the BoD looms!
Easter

27 Comments:
I can prolly do buttons or something before school (or after I guess)
What are GWs?
Okay.
Buttons. Go!
...yes. Cherry Street coffee = good.
..Um...that was me volunteering to be on the two-man button crew with Kaytee, who self-nominated tonight.
It's coooold. I think I'm going to go play Zelda. Because Link is the best Valentine. Duh.
We're MEN now. !
Buttons are exciting. :O
Cherry Street is v. good. I appreciate them.
THAT IS A TERRIFYING COMMERCIAL. Never speak of it again.
Uh...Yeah. I was saying "bee oh dee" in my head and thinking the acronym was awkward. But now that I see everyone is actually reading it aloud as "bod" I'm kind of freaked out.
What? We're men now? I mean, despite Easter's difficulty last night in recognizing I'm in fact a girl, I don't think I want that.
Uh...Yeah. I was saying "bee oh dee" in my head and thinking the acronym was awkward. But now that I see everyone is actually reading it aloud as "bod" I'm kind of freaked out.
What? We're men now? I mean, despite Easter's difficulty last night in recognizing I'm in fact a girl, I don't think I want that.
OK. KT & Jessie showed up and began the button process this a.m. So that project is ON. I typed a list of all published poets in '06-'07 Rogue--now schedules need to be consulted and written down and THAT project will be on.
I hope you're all prepping signs...
I'll be a little later tomorrow morning, fyi, my mom's work is screwing with her schedule. I'm pretty sure I'll be there early enough, though.
signs!
...so, yes. Schedules obtained. Next, a form, the organization of which papers go to what classroom, and delivery itself.
Also, buttons in progress. Will be here every a.m. until I'm told otherwise.
Signs DEFINITELY for Monday. More than 20, I should hope.
It's cold. I miss summer -- and summer things -- like whoa.
Crap! I just found out we have to have 20 signs for Monday and I don't think I can do it...Saturday I have to do all of my homework and I work ALL day Sunday which already gives me no time for a break or signs, ahhhh I will try though, that's all I can promise...) :
I just went to see As You Like It. And got admitted to UCI.
And it is COLD.
And I have to write my second(+) poem.
I read UCI as ICU.
I couldn't figure out why that would excite you.
KC! We're so worried! Take care of yourself and post when you're better. No worries! Be sure you're drinking lots of water and eating popsicles to get your temp down. Call if you need anything.
Yes. Popsicles. And NOT exerting yourself.
Feel better.
THE END IS WEIRD.
Interview was okay. Wes sent me Monkey Business over the Interweb, so I'm definitely listening to "Pump It" right now.
Going to make copies later.
SO much work! 20 signs, an essay that isn't even for school, over 50 vocab terms. Ah!
Let it be noted that I MOCK your concept of "so much homework".
...damn it.
I just woke up and now I have to launch into essays. Good time management, Jessie.
I hope you survived Friday night, Easter. Since we haven't heard from you, and all.
hahaha. "Toby Keith's 'I love this Bar and Grill.'" What a horrible name. Hope their vegie burgers were good. lol. I just finished half my homework! yeah! I still have 20 signs to make too! Yeah!
Shit, this is gonna take forever. but at 8:00 I'm done, done or not.
So, remember when I said I was going to miss the meeting March 9th because I was driving to Edmond?
I thnk my excuse just got more legitemate, as I'll be in LA instead.
Whose going to take pictures at the show? Does comapany have a back up photographer?
my experience at Toby Keith's "I Love this Bar & Grill" has taken me some time to process. let me suffice it to say i have renamed the night (which should have been called "my friend tracey's white trash b-day blast") and it shall be heretofore referred to as "the molestation of michael e."
...i will never be the same.
and the grilled cheese sandwich and freedom fries just weren't enough to compensate for the trauma.
molestation? Hm. I know a little about that hahaha. Ladt summer I was molested by 56 or 6 gay guys at a good friend of a friend's b-day party at La Fourtune park. That was crazy? What was your experience like? hahahahaa
Damn. I definitely took you to that party. Sorry. There were also some girls. And a few reeeeally high straight guys. Or "straight" guys?
...definitely an inadequate story on Friday night. Man. I hope this Tracey person was worth it.
Judging by choice of birthday party, she kinda sounds like a Tracey I know, actually.
Post a Comment
<< Home