Thursday, March 08, 2007

zees froiday

zees froiday ve shall haf our rogue poytry raiding @ zee fiftaynth stroit coffay hoos.

broing yer poims!

see yoo zayur.

aystur

19 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

My eyes are bleeding profusely from reading that.

I'll have my poims, but I won't be able to read them BECAUSE I WON'T HAVE EYES ANYMORE.

Jerkface.

3/08/2007 04:25:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Ahh I barely know my regular English and now this modern form of the language has come to us from our respected most intelligent English teacher which means all of us young people have to take the time to learn it to it's core...man that will take time! And writing poems in it? ahh!

3/08/2007 07:23:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

lol.

it's the last day of the effects of the lunar eclipse, and the crazies took over.

i'm better.

.retteb m'i

.revo koot seizarc eht dna ,espilce ranul eht fo stceffe eht fo yad tasl eht s'ti

3/08/2007 08:34:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

.lol

3/08/2007 08:34:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...is anybody else thinking "f*cking kangaroos"?

In any case, Easter has lost it. I'm sorry I won't be there tomorrow to see it.

3/08/2007 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I am going to publish a few of my multitudinous poems to blogspot so you guys can read them if you so choose.

3/08/2007 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Posted!

Have a great meeting. <312.

3/08/2007 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

comment! sorry, my computer has ben in zee schope. Es hat ein virus! Ironicly, the same one were were taking about in AP World the other day. The "Trojan" virus. It sucked, but I'm back on-line and unhappy with it. 50 e-mails! Ah!

3/09/2007 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Casey? What? Explaination......

3/11/2007 01:17:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

ah, fun fun. How was it?

3/11/2007 07:22:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

The rain is delicious.

3/11/2007 09:02:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Back!
And totally jealous that I missed the rain. I got here about 6:30 (commercial airliners and the domino effect of delays are FUN), in time to admire the storm clouds and the puddles.

Also jealous that I missed the Battle of the Bands. About to read the newspaper about who won...suspenseful.

3/11/2007 09:10:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

a king, joe? really? i would have said 'queen'.

3/11/2007 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

None of those conquests would particularly impress me, as those aren't people I would think would fight you anyway.

And you and Wade are never quite sure who wins.

And what's the German word for Queen anyway?

3/12/2007 07:55:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

YOU MAKE ME FEEL GOOD ALL OVER.
!!!.
I think his name is Amos because he is orange. Conversely one could say he is orange because I think his name is Amos.

It's spring. Finally. :]

3/12/2007 04:29:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Contrapositively, he is NOT orange because you DON'T think his name is Amos.

3/12/2007 07:58:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Ahh Spring IS here and more beautiful than ever! Also, I think that we most defiantly need a new post because our comments are starting to make less and less since...plus I want to know where we will be meeting this Friday ( :

3/12/2007 10:18:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

blah! Wade, dass ist richtig, Königin ist queen aug Deutsch. However, you must capitalize it and add the umlaut or it makes absolutly no sence. Ah Easter, I would call you clever, but I don't feel like lieing to myself. hahaha

3/12/2007 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Really? Do you feel like lying to yourself, then?

Sigh. I'm going to be sad about missing Friday, again. I'll be on a plane. Like, all day and into yesterday.

I was going to suggest a Thursday meeting, but it would appear I have auditions. <.<

Saw Jordan tonight -- she's kind of terrified that Eva's back.

3/12/2007 10:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home