Monday, April 09, 2007

Spring Market, etc.

Hi All,

There are plenty of activities going on in the mornings; please be sure you're a part of them! Currently, we have something like 150 bookmarks that need hand-decorating. Now, I am shy on markers, so if you've got any--bring 'em. I'd like for each bookmark to be detailed (whether simply or with elaborate designs) and laminated; then we'll put a bit of ribbon through the hole (punched those today) and add a bead or two. Suzanna's idea of piercing them--or some--with a "seconds" button could work. I really can't STAND how many seconds we have...grrrrrrr (growling @ self, too--I'm responsible for my share of seconds).

Now, because I have only one or two people signed up for the tomorrow afternoon time slot for jewelry, I'm going to cancel it. Please review the dates/times I listed 2 postings ago and refresh your commitment.

As of now, Monday night, 8:45p, we still have 2 new rogues who've not commented...if you see any of the new rogues, please remind them of our use of this site.

See you tomorrow!

Easter

20 Comments:

Blogger lorelei said...

i will gladly help with bookmarks...or wherever im needed
i will also be in easters room tommorow morning! yay.

4/09/2007 09:13:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

yeah, won't be there in the morning, District 7.

4/09/2007 09:14:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Being sick is dumb. But I will be there tomorrow morning. I can use my STEALTH powers.

& so are we not doing stuff after school tomorrow then?

4/09/2007 09:35:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Lame! Well, I was going to be able to be there tomorrow afternoon, after all. I did my flying today instead of tomorrow.

So I can stick around due to acateam anyway. And so can Wade and Easter?

See you guys in the morning.

<312

4/09/2007 10:07:00 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

Sorry it took me so long to finally comment on this, I am a complete retard when it comes to this blogspot junk. I keep forgetting how to login (I know, Boo, Hiss) and forgetting my account names and such. Dee dee dee.

Onto more important things, I won't be able to make it to Easters room tomorrow morning, But I can make it Wednesday, Thursday, ect.

I don't really have a busy schedule, so I can make myself available pretty much anytime help is needed.

Once again, sorry it took me so long to comment.

4/09/2007 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Sunshine...almost always...makes me high!

The sun went away. :(

4/10/2007 04:21:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

We should still do things tomorrow after school because it's one of the only days I can make it! I hope you were talking about Thursday...also I'm sorry for the seconds ) : I WILL get a lot better...promise!

4/10/2007 04:31:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Well, if I could make it rain today, wash away this sunny day down to the gutter, I would.

Just to get a change of pace.

Things are getting worse, but they feel a lot better. And that's all that really matters to me.

(Which means: I made a few buttons and Joe and I made a few bookmarks, and I'll be there in the morning. And tomorrow afternoon, if necessary. Thursday I have rehearsal.)

4/10/2007 05:33:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I have rehersal Wenesday and Thursday after school.

I really liked the misting today. It was perfect. I could be outside for a few minutes and not get drenched, but it was still, "raining." I wish we would have more constant light percipiation days like today. It was what....99% percipitation?

4/10/2007 05:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can come to help:
Thursday, 4/12
Tuesday, 4/17
Thursday, 4/19

How many stepping stones do I need to make, Easter? My mother basically said she'd cover the cost of the materials. I don't think less than 5, but no more than 12. Seem like a decent range? Get back to me.

4/10/2007 06:50:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

...oh, dearies, i have to cancel thursday 4/12 because i won't be at school! so sorry. but those who can, shall--tomorrow, that is. i'll bring a limited assortment of jewelry-making things. i'm going to be sort of co-sponsoring activities tomorrow--acabowl & rogue...but rogue will run later than acabowl.

4/10/2007 09:20:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

oh, and KC--just catch me & ask away.

4/10/2007 09:27:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yay! Acateam and Rogue...I think I'll be at both...or maybe just Rogue.

At least in Rogue I can still have some effect. We have events left. Practicing with acateam is just kind of sad and futile.

4/10/2007 10:27:00 PM  
Blogger Raul Flores said...

New York was great! Wish me luck lovers.

4/11/2007 01:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Everyone hates a sad professor.

I hate where I wound up.

4/11/2007 09:07:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

I'm up for Saturday and Thursday work events.

4/11/2007 09:32:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

la di da di da. I have nothing to say execpt.....2 DAYS 'TIl FRIDAY! WOOT!

4/11/2007 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Sadly no me this weekend...I have to work both days and still do all of my homework ) : Sorry I wont be able to help out.

4/11/2007 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Early one morning, just as the sun was rising
I heard a maid sing in the valley below.
"Oh don't deceive me
"Oh never leave me
"How could you use a poor maiden so?"

4/12/2007 07:04:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

i had to get a new account. blah.

but ne way....

Jessie is a traveling Bard!

4/12/2007 07:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home