Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wednesday and beyond...

Spring Market looms ever nearer. Tomorrow, Wednesday, those who can meet before school will work on necklaces & buttons. After school I will have to leave by 4:30p to get to night school. For Thursday, again--before school we'll work on necklaces; after school we will STILL be working on necklaces and prepping for set-up. Finally, on Friday we'll be squaring off our sales space and completing any prep work that needs (to be) done.

Now...that makes me remember this about Friday: Sign up for vendors begins at 6:00p (I think), so we'll need to (some of us) be back to school in time for this. We usually wrap up by 5:30p anyhow, so it ought to be a-ok.

The last thing that needs (to be) discussed is work shifts for Saturday. Here are the available shifts--sign up for one or more:

1st Shift: 7:30a - 10:00a
2nd Shift: 10:00a - 12:30p
3rd Shift: 12:30p - 3:00p
4th Shift: 3:00p - 5:30p

I need 2 people to sign up for each shift--first come, first served. If you can work ANY shift, sign up for your preferred shift but please indicate that you COULD work a different one if I need coverage. Likewise, if you can ONLY work a certain shift, please indicate that, and I'll try to make it work--esp. if the shift you want is already full.

While I do ascribe to the philosophy of "the more, the merrier" in most cases, I do NOT want huge numbers of you just hovering about all day. It's counter-productive--you enable each other to just visit rather than focus on the needs of the buyers. Please: Plan on working on SOMETHING when you're at the event.

I'll post more as we get closer...

Put your game faces on. This IS our fundraiser.

Easter

24 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

I will do the second shift.
I will also do the 3rd shift.

I plan on being there volenteering all day anyway. Until....3:45, then I definatly have to go.

4/17/2007 09:22:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I can do the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th shifts, so I guess it's just whatever times you need me...

4/17/2007 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...we have game faces?

Oh. Well, I'll be there from first shift (since no one else will want to wake up?) until you tell me to go away.

Heart12.

4/17/2007 10:29:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

hahaha. First shift sucks! Thats is why no one chooses it.

4/17/2007 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

That is why you guys will break next year.

Fear is the mind-killer.

4/17/2007 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

Margaret's preference is 1st or 2nd; Wade's preference is 1st or 2nd.

Kristen's preference is 3rd.

4/18/2007 08:28:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

KC's preference is 3rd shift.

4/18/2007 08:33:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I'll amend that to say that I am ABLE to be there during any shift, for as long as I'm needed.

Since you want us to cite preferences but not commit.

4/18/2007 04:46:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

I have a computer! and yes. 3rd is preferable to me.

Senioritis is ripping my steady heart apart and over-flooding my silty veins! it's real

4/18/2007 08:30:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

i have a soccer game at 11 and 4, other than that i can be there...so like 1st...and part of 2nd...possibly part of third.

4/18/2007 09:11:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Make-up is, has always been, and shall always be evil.

4/18/2007 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Hahahaa! jessie ahd to wear make-up! And I didn't muahahahah. The play was amazing.

Yeah for 2nd and 3rd shift, I'll get to see everyone!

4/18/2007 09:50:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/18/2007 10:32:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

That's okay, because you wear and apply it more often than I do in general. In fact, nearly infinitely more often.

4/18/2007 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Incorrect! We are even now!
I wore it on one rehersal and one night for creeps. That's two night. You have wore it for one rehersal and one play night. We are the same! hahaha. After tomorrow night, you will have wore make-up more than I! muhaahahahaha

4/18/2007 10:44:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/18/2007 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

u didn't wear pirate make-up?

this whole sleeping thing isn't working...oh well. I'm sure it will come back eventually (:

4/19/2007 04:37:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

I'll take any shift(s) except for first. I can't do first.

4/19/2007 05:35:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

So seniors should be there right after school(?) until...? (about)

4/20/2007 09:06:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

SHIFTS! Dang it! I left the shift schedule at school. Call me in the morning to find out when you work if you don't already know. 857-4035

Many of you know your shift because you were in the room when I created the schedule.

For starters, Bailey, Cameron & I are opening the booth. Bailey & Cameron are due to work by 8:00a. The rest of you aren't due until--at the earliest--10:30a.

Call for more info--or text me.

Heart 12,

Easter

4/20/2007 07:46:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Don't have texting. And....I might get there early, but most lilly not to help with Rogue. I wouldn't want to create a, "inefficient work inviroment because of being crowded" or something like that which you, Easter, said a while back. See you in the morning.

4/21/2007 12:02:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

That was code for "I don't want you there, Joe Sangirardi". I know how difficult it is for you to understand code.


About to leave.

4/21/2007 09:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

There was SO MUCH spring market.

4/21/2007 06:11:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

No kidding. 303! Yeah! We made tons of money!

4/21/2007 06:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home