Thursday, April 26, 2007

4-27

Well, it has been nice to have this week to relax. I'm still looking forward to planning out our YERP--but for now I'm just enjoying some down-time.

As for this Friday, 4/27, if the weather holds, we'll go to Zink Park. If it's rainy, we'll pick a coffee house. Be sure you have a couple of poems ready to share.

There will be a couple rogues missing--Suzanna & Joe. They're with the choir. Otherwise, I'm expecting everyone...the BoD looms large!

Heart 12,

Easter

63 Comments:

Blogger kay-tizzle said...

...& we need to go canoodling at that outdoorsy adventure-fill nature park place soon when school's out...

4/26/2007 04:19:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

friday, friday, friday
I will!
tick tick tick tick
ah!
tick tick tick
pause. ha. yes, friday time will stop for a moment, that's what always happens. only....now! different!

if this makes sense...maybe u should tell someone about those little flies in ur head.

sorry.

4/26/2007 05:59:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yay! Paaaark. I'm excited.

...I think I might go to California.

4/26/2007 06:53:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

All I have to say is "Mexican bakery please!" I think we could both go to the park and get some cool treats plus it's your fault Easter for making it sound so good ( =

4/26/2007 09:50:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

So, I'm totally going to the beach in about 10 hours! This is so fun. Besides the whole rooming thing. AH! Well, have fun friday!

4/26/2007 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

All this talk of California and beaches is making me homesick. :(

4/26/2007 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger CaptainCakez said...

WOO

4/26/2007 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger CaptainCakez said...

I am so excited, like a school junior prepared for the battle of words.

4/26/2007 11:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Galveston beaches are NOTHING like California beaches.

Tonight was kind of awesome.
And by "kind of" I mean "really."

I feel better. i think I'm going to go to Oklahoma, though I am terrified of the possibility of meeting someone and getting sucked into the vortex that is permanent residence in Oklahoma.

And I'm excited because Hunter's in town tomorrow.

4/27/2007 11:31:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

It's true, California beaches are ten times better. Except when they're overrun by goddamn tourists. & I don't know if I can curse tourists still, since I technically would be one...?

Tonight was indeed really good, which is surprising, becuase good nights have been few and far between lately.

4/27/2007 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Agreed.

McKenzie is hilarious about tourists. Like, for instance, it's totally okay, in her mind, to give tourists false information if they ask for directions. This seems inhumane. But then, I don't know what it's like to live somewhere people want to go.

4/27/2007 11:57:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

kaytee you wouldn't be

you'd be a long lost traveler going home

4/28/2007 07:54:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

I second that.

tonight was fun, McKenzie sounds more and more interesting.

4/28/2007 09:29:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

She definitely is interesting.

You should meet them, when they come in June. They'll be in town for my birthday and some little time afterwards.

4/28/2007 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Disaster befell the RogueChalk. I took it with me to Center of the Universe tonight, and then got distracted...a great portion of it was stolen by some random people while I wasn't looking.

For our next meeting, I'm bringing more chalk and a bunch of KITES. I did mention the kites, right? My mother bought them.

31st and Harvard Wal-Greens has t-shirts 5 for $10...FYI.

4/29/2007 12:03:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

I think we just used a lot of it, it goes fast.
Kites and I...have a funny history. that would be awesome.

4/29/2007 09:49:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

AP tests are for suckers.

I am not excited.

4/29/2007 04:09:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

Is it better to drive from back from somewhere 12pm - 5am or go over my absences and risk...ya. ?

4/29/2007 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Go over on absences.

You're definitely going to graduate. Even if you have to appeal, they're not going to not give you credit because you were sick a bunch and/or had family crises. All of your absences (except maybe the 4/20 one) were legit.

4/29/2007 08:16:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Well, if you were me, you would go over your absences, because I always do.

Fun night? Damn I wish I could have been there.

I am sooooo glad to be back, and at the same time, dissappointed that I now have more responsibility in coming home. Shit, I can't wait 'til summer.

See you guys tomorrow.

4/29/2007 08:19:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

Back. I really had a great time, but I missed my Rogues. Who cares if California beaches are better than Texas ones. I still thought that it was beautiful....

I didn't even get sunburned.

4/29/2007 08:46:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

i dont know what to type so...
asjhbfkabvzgknorg.
woohoo!

4/29/2007 09:10:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

This is the hierarchy:

beach > landlocked
Californian beaches > Texan beaches
Floridian beaches > Californian beaches (on a scale of one to 9.5, with regard to swimability and frigidity)
Caribbean beaches > Floridian beaches (bonus points are awarded for availability and abundance of alcohol)
Everything ever > Texas. (God, don't let me have a Texan roommate)

4/29/2007 09:38:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Hahaha I love the Texas comment Jessie ( =

4/29/2007 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I like your beach heirarchy...

Tomorrow draws nigh and I still have failed to conquer acids and bases.

4/29/2007 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Atleast I had the oppourtunity to build a sand castle, and it was amazing if I do say so my slef. But rather, I EXCLAIM IT LOUDLY. IT WAS AMAZING.

4/29/2007 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

y

4/30/2007 01:34:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I love rain and I love Santana in the rain ( =

4/30/2007 04:15:00 PM  
Blogger CaptainCakez said...

man Rogue made me really happy on Friday, I randomly got myself a female friend on Saturday, and on sunday I died a little on the inside.

4/30/2007 04:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

were the events of Saturday and Sunday linked?

I think Saturday was a cosmic day for hookups.

Okay, maybe not cosmic.

4/30/2007 05:12:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Cozmik...rain!
Rain makes me absurdly happy. :)

4/30/2007 05:51:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

yes. well. hecticness. change. the blessings of spring.
...and youth

4/30/2007 07:07:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

I'm so excited to be replaced! I love our new Rogues, they will launch so high...it's nice to think about.

4/30/2007 07:46:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

also growth. When u see what living is, there's so much work to be done. but it's exciting. i wish i had started earlier..but you know, no since thinking on that.

4/30/2007 07:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

You wish you would have started living earlier?

Me, too. I'm sorry to have missed 1969, from a musical perspective.

It's kind of weird to be replaced. But so far good.

4/30/2007 07:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

"When I do wrong, I am with God," she thought.

4/30/2007 07:56:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

you and your Bright Eyes. I can't wait for the concert! 12 days!

4/30/2007 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger CaptainCakez said...

I have this weird thought circulating around my thoughts as of lately. What if we run out of things to say? What if our vocabulary simply...just doesn't extend any further, and we say the same thing forever, perpetually until mankind as a whole, dismantles itself and we resort to primative behaviors?!

Isn't that a weird and kind of disturbing image?!

5/01/2007 12:29:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i like primitive.

and savage.

i could definitely get behind an elective return to primitive and savage--even if it meant on SOME levels a tighter economy of words.

5/01/2007 06:38:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Bright Eyes=pure love

Also, there are plenty of books with the same idea Cameron. It really is cool and very likely to actually happen

5/01/2007 06:51:00 AM  
Blogger CaptainCakez said...

Human life is seriously just repetition.

It kinda sucks.

5/01/2007 04:10:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

when you can see the repetition there is nothing. then things are clear for you to something

5/01/2007 04:54:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

You’re either coming or you just left but you’re always on the way
Towards a sunrise or a sunset, a scribble or a sonnet.
They are really just the same.
To the sunrise and the sunset.
The master and his servant have exactly the same fate.
It’s a sunrise and a sunset.
From a cradle to a casket.
There’s no way to escape.
The sunrise and the sunset.
Hold your sadness like a puppet, keep putting on the play.

5/01/2007 06:12:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Oh, man. My dad has started a lecture series on these themes:

1) all men are, without exception, pigs.
2) I don't care how smart you are, you can't get away indefinitely with doing or selling drugs.
3) Don't in any way attach your name, in writing, to felons.
4) Have more fun. But not too much fun. I'm afraid of how much fun you could have.

5/01/2007 08:18:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

I used to wonder the same thing about music. Will we ever run out of combinations of notes. I mean, how many melodies can be created before we can't make a new ones? That idea used to freak me out when I was little.

5/01/2007 08:24:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Brighteyes is amazing! 11 days! I can't wait. I think that the english language will evlove before our vocabular is restricted to a dimila in whihceverything we say is cliche. Sadly, dialects and foreign languages will concieve and evolve the english language. it's already extreamly bastardized, so what the hell, why not periodicaly make it change. But I difinatly think that engligh will change before we come to a situation like that. Hell, other languages adapt. Like China, the most poplulated country in the world changed all 3,000 or so symbols in the language over the last few centuries. If they csn do it, we sure as hell can. The more I think about it, the more I like english. Unlike other languages, it was created from so many, and it has so many rules. In essence, the more difficult the language, the smarter the people. So, maybe that is what needs to happen. English, one of the hardest languages in the world, needs to become even harder to help make America more intelligent. It's a long shot. This is more of a rant I suppose. Oh well, it happens.

Oh, and if our language does evolve, we need to add some of those weird African tribal noises that they make, little clicking and poping noises. That would be freakin' amazing!

5/01/2007 08:33:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

time for a new post; i blame myself.

5/01/2007 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

You should blame yourself.

But only for the post. Not for our short attention posts.

Or for all men, everywhere, being pigs.

5/01/2007 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger CaptainCakez said...

Joe, you may notice, upon further observation that we males are outnumbered and outvaganized.

This however is only a temporary dilema as I'm soon to infiltrate their ranks and defeat them from the inside out by birthing myself into the female world.

And of course I'm lying.

So yeah.

I don't think I would slam the FemmeSquad6 or however many women there are.

I like people to not hate me.

5/02/2007 12:36:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

oh, awesome. I like Cameron, I am giving him books Friday.

recent cool things:

bright eyes song
African tribal sounds
Jessie's dad

5/02/2007 01:19:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

How many times must I tell you, men aren't pigs they're boars

5/02/2007 01:22:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

boars or boors? i hope it's not bores.

5/02/2007 07:29:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

All three.* But I still don't like women better, because Joe has the truth of it. For once.

Haha, I like how my dad is on the cool list. Will bring kites for Friday. Don't want to forget.




*Some restrictions apply.

5/02/2007 05:54:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

KITES KITES KITES.
The car was swimming today!
Will it rain Friday??

5/02/2007 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger CaptainCakez said...

Books?

what bookz?

5/02/2007 08:00:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Spiderman....Friday night...laste showing...after 8:00. It has to be after eight due to some people's conflicts. So yes? Maybe? And yeah, we are totally going. We have to! It will be fantasticaly amazing! Wow, I feel like I haven't been to Rogue in.....forever.

5/02/2007 09:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

By the by, I hear the drive-in's open and showing Spiderman?

If it's the second feature, that would be SO PERFECT.

But all of you sophomores will have to clear it in advance with your parents, as that usually ends pretty late. And by "pretty late" I mean maybe 1.

5/02/2007 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

well...that's when X-Men got out, for sure. And that Chocolate Factory movie.

I'll have to do some drive-in research.

5/02/2007 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger CaptainCakez said...

Not to shamelessly self endorse myself or anything,


but for those of you who care

My friend Zach and I have produced a sleugh of movies and they are now available on youtube.

watch The Last Subarbarian: Pt.1&2
and the WTF videos 1 and 2

you can find them by typing my name in

5/03/2007 12:09:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Drive in would be pretty sweet.

5/03/2007 04:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys. Just a reminder to all, I'm currently grounded and will be for the remander of the school year, or until I get my grades up. So if I decline any Rogue invites to hang out just keep in mind I'm literally unable to go. I love you guys! Easter. Where are we going for the Friday meeting?? You need to post it on Wednesdays because my mom is starting to complain about the lack of meeting status and location. But she's like that, don't take it personal.

Lataz.

5/03/2007 04:45:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Esh...Not raining tomorrow, but it will be sodden and humid.

We should meet inside. Like at Cherry Street.

5/03/2007 05:10:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

cherry street is a great idea

5/03/2007 05:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home