Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spring Market Madness

Greetings Dearest Ones,

We did well at Spring Market thanks to ALL of you. After we take our the $ Art Attack made, we STILL have roughly $300. And, thinking back to last year, I think we did $264 or something close to that--not $364ish like I'd originally remembered. Soooo...we did better this year! Or worse...but I think better!

I was really happy to see EVERYONE there at some time today.

Now we can breathe. ...and start planning a party! Yes! We definitely need to have a party soon--esp. for our grads but also because we're rogue--and we like having parties! And outdoor poetry readings in parks. Favorable weather rocks.

I hope you're all resting and feeling satisfied for a job well done. You guys did GREAT today. I was very pleased with and am very proud of you.

Heart12,

Easter

29 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

hhahahalol. YTeah. We did mke a tion of money. I bin sehr hungry and tireda. I think I'm going to bed in a few minute....s But Yeah. I think we did a good job today also. Pkay. well good night! I am the first cpommment again! muahahhasaaa

4/22/2007 12:43:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

It doesn't matter that you have the first comment if you cannot type or spell Joe! Spring Market was amazing, I had no clue it would be so huge! Love love loved it! Plus I'm really glad we did this well and can't wait for our Rogue party because I missed the Halloween one ( :

4/22/2007 10:46:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Haha...you always type like you're really intoxicated. I wish you had an excuse.

Spring market was good. And party will be great. I'm sure my mom would be willing to let us have it here, if you want.

Do we have any ideas? Or themes? Or goals? Or phantasms?

4/22/2007 11:58:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

sounds great

4/22/2007 01:39:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

its letting me on again

4/22/2007 02:30:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

but it's eating your apostrophes!

4/22/2007 05:36:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

ahahahhahaha. It doesn't eat mine! I know when and where to use my apostophys. Muahahahahaha.

There is irony on this page of comments, but it has nothing to do with apostrophys.

4/22/2007 06:26:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Yay for Spring Market success.

I wonder if apostrohpies would taste salty or sugary. OR BOTH. ALL AT ONCE.

4/22/2007 06:35:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Haha.

This weekend is one to remember. I wish I could risk writing it all down.

I'm seriously thinking about going to college in California. Input, anybody? I need to decide in the next couple of days.

4/22/2007 07:38:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

!California!
I love it.
Everything is expensive though.
But if you have a free ride I suppose it wouldn't be very bad.

4/22/2007 08:07:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I definitely don't. I would have a free ride if I were a California resident...so in one or two years I could become one and pay virtually nothing to go to school. But for the first one or two I'd have to pay out-of-state tuition.

4/22/2007 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

they would taste like paneer

mmmm paneer

i thought it would be disgusting but it is really good

4/22/2007 09:33:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Paneer? What? Panera? Maybe?

California.

4/22/2007 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

in my opinion, norman, oklahoma is further away than cali. notice i didn't say 'farther'...and that explains it.

4/22/2007 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

no joe paneer

youll find out soon enough

4/23/2007 07:39:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

I have faith in your decisions, Jessie.

4/23/2007 05:17:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I wish I had faith in my decisions.

Or that someone would make them for me. But then I'd probably be pissed off.

What a dilemma.

4/23/2007 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I do know what it means now. You are right for once Wade. lol

I am already missing Rogue for Friday. I will be in Houston/Galveston.

4/23/2007 08:30:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

Party! Sounds exciting. Although the choir trip will be fun, I'm bummed I have to miss Rogue and lovely park weather.

4/23/2007 08:32:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

We are missing it together Suzeauxnaf!

4/23/2007 08:43:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

boosha. we made some cashh. yay!

4/23/2007 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx!

xxx xx x xxxxxxxxxxx xxxx x xxxxxxxx xxx xxxxx. x xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx, xxxxxxxxx. x xxxx x xxxx xxxxx xx xx xx xxxxxxx. xxx, x xxxx x xxxx.

4/23/2007 10:20:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

If only you gave us a decoder......

4/23/2007 11:48:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

RAIN.
RAIN.
RAIN.
Rain happened. :)

4/24/2007 07:05:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

It did, but no storm per say. Unfortunate at the lease. Here I hoped for a tornado.

4/24/2007 07:46:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Too preoccupied.

Storm should happen again soon.

4/24/2007 08:12:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

well, jessie, at least you're back to a week to decide...

4/24/2007 09:04:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yes. True.

I'm not sure that will help. I can make convincing arguments for both schools.

I blame my gemini-hood.

4/24/2007 09:24:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Damn your conseption date! Damning you to a split personality type dilima. Better yet, damn your "Egg travels through the fallopian tube day." lol

4/24/2007 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home