Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday 6/8 Meeting

Copied comment from previous post:

RoguePoets said...
let's settle the details for COTU/gypsy. (and katie--i can give you a lift.) shall we caravan? semi-obscure locales might make delivery hard on rogueparents, so i'm thinking we should caravan from...Borders or some place central? 3:00?
4:42 AM


As far as I'm concerned this is still the plan--meet at Borders on 21st & Delaware-ish @ 3:00p. We'll go to the COTU from there, then on to Gypsy. KT: I'll be by your place around 2:45p.

I am poetry poor (1 semi-finished piece as of now) AND my printer's out of ink, but I'll see what I can do to manage a couple of things.

Lovely day. Lovely, lovely day. Enjoy!

Easter

26 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Um...I might have to drive my mom to 51st and Garnett at 3 so she can pick up a car she lent to my aunt...

But maybe not.

6/08/2007 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger wade said...

okay

6/08/2007 11:28:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

H'okay.

6/08/2007 11:48:00 AM  
Blogger lorelei said...

i wish i had read this earlier!

6/08/2007 09:01:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

HOLA

6/09/2007 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

There was this big bang once, and now we're learning how to use our thumbs.

6/09/2007 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

You said you'd be my dream and I could have you every night
and if by morning I'd forgotten you,
well no big deal, that'd be all right
'cause you're the reoccurring kind.

6/09/2007 04:15:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

you never really leave my mind

6/09/2007 05:30:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

someone please remind me if we decided on where to meet next week.

6/09/2007 06:47:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

someplace on riverside

6/09/2007 08:31:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I'm leaving. See you guys in a week or two, due to my getting back on a saturday...then I'll have to wait 'til the following friday to see someayall. Well, so long.

6/09/2007 11:47:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Yes...we agreed to someplace on Riverside and a possible, unofficial, partial meandering toward Hell.

How were there so few (current) Rogues at the pride event today?

I saw April, by the way. And Saji, and Kobi. April spouted ominous things about how Rogue is already dead and how alumni shouldn't be cut out. It was silly.

Quote of the Day: "Jessie Tanner, are you gay?"

6/10/2007 01:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Okay, so I forgot this Friday is my birthday. And Jonathan and McKenzie get in at 3 I think, and then there's some kind of family birthday dinner.

So if there's to be any Roguing for Jessie, I think it needs to be early in the day. When my parents are awake, I'll find out when their plane gets in and whether I have any chance of making a meeting.

6/10/2007 01:54:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

k. So our time might be earlier then.

I want u guys (Easter mostly) to meet the girls 4 a little while but I'm not sure how to do that. Of course, u don't have to.

6/10/2007 12:28:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Has anybody noticed how straight people are boring?

I was just thinking about that today.

6/10/2007 04:49:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

kc--would love to meet 'em. can you bring them to the park when we meet?

jessie--question: in your opinion, do people, in general, have to TRY to be interesting or does it come naturally? maybe boring comes down to lazy? not that str8 people are lazy; lord knows the dumb ones do WAY too much of the unprotected version of a thing.

6/10/2007 07:36:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

Long early-morning post.

I've been reading a wide variety of books lately....including (but not limited to):

The selected works of H.P Lovecraft...

and Haunted by Chuck Palahniuk which has to be one of the most horrifying, mind-blowing, fantasticly-sensational books I've ever read.

Soo gooooood.


I was hoping we could do cherry street coffee shop this week for Rogue because I need to be relativley close to Camille's, as I may have to take someones shift over right afterward and I really want to make it to this weeks meeting. Next week's meet is out of the question for me because I'll be at zenith.

Would that be okay?

6/11/2007 04:21:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...That's a good question, Easter. There are a lot of not-particularly-energetic people in the world that are still very interesting, so I don't know. It may be some of both things...I don't know if "interesting" is inborn so much as environmental, either.

Anyway, I'm off to class.
Try not to call or text until noon, guys.
(Ha. Like anyone will be awake. Besides Easter and Casey)

6/11/2007 08:21:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I'm awake :O (unfortunately).

My favourite part of Haunted is when they have to eat each other.

I'm excited for RiverParks type adventurings...

6/11/2007 08:36:00 AM  
Blogger wade said...

ive been up since 8, its getting harder and harder to sleep

6/11/2007 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

the park this fri???

6/11/2007 02:30:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

yeah kc--i was thinking they could play on toys or somewhere near our reading place...?

and suzanna, since we have already planned to meet on riverside (read up the comments), we can hold the 15th St coffee shop as our rain option.

6/11/2007 05:30:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Okay...so what time on Friday?

I'd really like to go, but I might not get to stay very long. Class in the morning and an arriving plane in the afternoon.

I'm one of two girls in a class of 20, and the only non-Indian. There are Desi Wok magnets on the fridge at the hangar!

6/11/2007 05:37:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

Indians, awesome! lol

k I will bring them!

6/11/2007 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

In that case, I won't be able to come this week. Sorry guys.

6/11/2007 10:35:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

It should be noted that I mean Desi when I say "Indian". In case that was unclear. And I figured out there are two guys from Sri Lanka.

Anyway. I'm home really early. Not only are my parents still awake, but they still have PTA company. Eric Noble's parents just left.

I should not have come home. I feel very awkward.

I think I'm going to go watch some X-Files.

6/11/2007 10:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home