B & N This Friday 7:30p - 8:30p
It's here: The Barnes & Noble Showcase week. Our slot is Friday, 7:30p - 8:30p. We will NOT be reading for an hour; in fact, I think I requested half an hour at most. Oh, well... I need your commitment to read 3 of your favorite, original poems. Jessie & KC will be out-of-town, so the pressure's on for the rest of us to ante up. When we picked the time slot of 7:30p it didn't seem all that late compared to our usual end time for rogue Friday meetings. NOW it seems WAY late, so we'll eat after our meeting and before the reading. People can mill about the parking lot/shopping center near B & N and shop, eat, hang out, etc. Yeah?
Post your commitment pronto, please.
Easter
Post your commitment pronto, please.
Easter

32 Comments:
y
u
...you guys have issues with commitment, don't you?
My fingertips have turned grey and spongy...it looks very much like medical descriptions of leprosy, except that I can certainly still feel them. They hurt. Just thought I'd share my gross guitar symptoms.
"The road finally gave me back
But I don't think I'll unpack
'Cause I'm not sure if I live here anymore."
Your MOM has issues with commitment. Or maybe she doesn't. I wouldn't really know.
I'll read at B&N on Fri. Yeah.
i can go yay
I don't really want to read and wish that Jessie and Casey would be there... Are you guys going to be back next week? It will be my last Rogue for a while so I sure hope so.
Oh, and Wade I told you nobody would get that ( =
duh I can be there.
and it isn't funny to make fun of commitment problems, I actually have them.
Not really excited to read my poetry to random shoppers at barnes and noble, but if the need be...
joe it wasnt an xy call
it was y as in yes i can be there
oh, well fine then, but I took it as what I thought it was. too bad, it would have been a really cool one if that would have been its purpose.
I pledge allegiance to the underworld.
One nation under dog,
There of which I stand alone.
A face in the crowd,
Unsung, against the mold.
Without a doubt,
Singled out.
The only way I know.
'Cause I want to be the minority,
I don't need your authority.
Down with the moral majority,
'Cause I want to be the minority.
Yeah, I actually interpreted it both ways, then didn't give you credit for either -- since lately you've been doing that post-one-letter thing...
Joe, you have dominance issues more than commitment issues. Seriously. You should just realize that your Y chromosome, in its isolated worthlessness, does not guarantee the dynamic of any relationship, ever.
And don't worry guys -- usually there are no random shoppers to listen. Just our parents and friends and whoever from the school happens to be in the store because their kid performs in the slot before/after us. Jazz band plays at B&N at 6:30 on Friday.
Finally at home, it's time to rest.
I have been trying to get everything done, but that ain't gonna happen.
in the end it cought up to me;
fatigue, a cold, the stress, malnutrition? I'm tryign to be more healthy though. 2 more weeks of school. and after I wake up later, I have to write my report for meyer, class analyasis for meyer, book, song, and maps for a country. sleepy time.
"Well, summer's gonna come, it's gonna cloud our eyes again..."
Summer is always a much healthier time for me. Hang on a couple more weeks, then all the bullshit will stop.
I just woke up, now my throat has begun to ache and I get cold then really warm in quick waves. I think it got worse, fantastic.
I think I'm quitting.
What are you quitting? US? Or your JOB? Or your LIFE? Or possibly your dedication to the Church of All Things MAGENTA?
...I don't know if such a church exists, but it would be strange if it did.
& Joe, your cold is probably because you're immune system is crying out for lettuce or broccoli or something else equally green and leafy. Poor Joe's Immune System.
Haha I love you Katee, that's funny ( =
damn. well, here's a comment.
To Cameron: I hope you mean AMC, and not US.
To Joe: eat some things that never had a pulse and were fed by photosynthesis.
T minus 19 hours and 25 minutes.
joe just get the low carb vegetables at work
they are really good
I mean Rogue.
...
Did you hear that?
My heart made that sound when the Six-Fingered Man slashed my father through the heart.
And when Cameron said he was thinking of quitting Rogue.
!!!
Tina is going to be in Tulsa from August 9 to August 20.
Hmmm hmm hmm...
It's Fridaaaaay.
I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too, Thursday I don't care about you, it's Friday, I'm in love...
yeah!
Oh how I love the Cure <33333
oh how i love tikka chicken masala mild
Oh how I love having ONLY THREE MORE SCHOOL DAYS LEFT.
Oh how I love our randomness. My turn! as blue as the water around the British Iles. A candle holder with no candel is as purposless as a tire with no air. How I love randomness.
I'm sitting at my computer wearing baseball boxers, guess jean shorts, eating "Total," and drinking rootbeer. I don't know whether I'm at home or way off.
Post a Comment
<< Home