11:06p and all is--great
Night, all,
I just wanted to post and say what a super time today was! Redbud Valley was wild. Mohawk was excellent. Thrifting was--unexpected!--spectacular. Pizzas at Jessie's was amazing. Sure, there were some cuts, scrapes, bruises, and one rather nasty sole gash--but all in all, I think we fared well.
Happy birthday to KC tomorrow!
And thank you for my card/gift card. I was telling KC and KT in the car heading home that I was really just looking at the words, knowing that if I did commit, focus, and read I would have likely become too sentimental--not that becoming sentimental is a bad thing, but there are some things best savored in private.
Here's to a super-successful YERP!
Heart12trillion,
Easter
I just wanted to post and say what a super time today was! Redbud Valley was wild. Mohawk was excellent. Thrifting was--unexpected!--spectacular. Pizzas at Jessie's was amazing. Sure, there were some cuts, scrapes, bruises, and one rather nasty sole gash--but all in all, I think we fared well.
Happy birthday to KC tomorrow!
And thank you for my card/gift card. I was telling KC and KT in the car heading home that I was really just looking at the words, knowing that if I did commit, focus, and read I would have likely become too sentimental--not that becoming sentimental is a bad thing, but there are some things best savored in private.
Here's to a super-successful YERP!
Heart12trillion,
Easter

10 Comments:
YERP definitely was fun.
I don't really think (at least my part in) the card adequately expressed...anything. Seriously -- thanks for everything you've taught me in four years (no little part of which was not English-related). For putting up with my near constant presence in your classroom. For listening to my often pointless ramblings and sympathizing when necessary...
And for sponsoring such a crazy group that takes up so much of your time and defined high school for me. I was trying to figure out what these four years would have been like without Friday afternoon meetings or the publication crunch in the fall or all the people Roguing introduced me to -- I couldn't really picture it.
So yeah. Here's sentimentality digitized and stripped of its gravity.
Well, I can't trup that statement. Touche.
Today/night was amazong though. and these shorts.....yeah. But the shirt! Yeah!
And Kaytee's skirt!!!!! yeah.
and yeah, it was an amazing great tramendous super random m-azing great timed day.
ya, lots of bruises *cough* joe.lol.
Also, if i don't see u Mon. morning Wade I'll leave ur shirt in Easter's room.
Jessie's right, I can't imagine high school w/out Easter as a gatekeeper to a much better place of thought, experience, and friends.
I used an OBSCENE amount of bug spray, yet every minute or so I keep finding new big bites. Explain that. YERP was truly a YERP to remember.
Same here! Gosh my whole legs itch but still I had such a good time! It was wonderful!
hahaha, and I thought I complained alot about bugs. hahhahaaha.
thanks for b-day wishes, and thanks to your mom.
I keep thinking about that mirror...and consequently Beauty and the Beast...and 'twins'. Deena and I kept feeling like the mirrors were significant in some distant way.
Have a poem as a note on facebook since I won't be there friday, it's long so now you guys can just say u read it w/out having to suffer through my reading. lol
See the sophomores....June 1,fri. after next ):
YERP was crazy and good again. I have bug bites too, but I CHERISH them, because the mosquitos were just imparting their love to me. And possibly Lyme disease.
I had the WEIRDEST Rogue dream, in which the seniors were gone FOREVER and I tried to read my math homework as a poem. It also involved an overflowing bathtub and me getting lost in a giant, possibly haunted house. :(
Haha. I stopped at "giant"...that made it seem like you had taken a tour of some giant's circulatory system and gotten lost somewhere in the inferior vena cava.
Not gone forever. Don't worry.
Next Friday, for sure.
The beginning of June!
...I love June.
yerp was so fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home