Dog Days & Delays
Hi all,
Sorry for the delay in posting. My best friend has had some drama, and I've been sort of overwhelmed. Anyhow...GREAT party. You all did super! We'll do it again in the fall, perhaps, or if not--there's always the Halloween party tradition.
As for this week, I'm going to have to flake out. My schedule is unreliable/unpredictable. So I'm out for Friday's rogue event, and if a float trip goes together at The Cabin, I won't be around. Jessie's got the reins on this, so communicate with her (promptly and clearly) about your availability, OK? OK.
Heart12, folks. We're getting down to the wire...
Easter
Sorry for the delay in posting. My best friend has had some drama, and I've been sort of overwhelmed. Anyhow...GREAT party. You all did super! We'll do it again in the fall, perhaps, or if not--there's always the Halloween party tradition.
As for this week, I'm going to have to flake out. My schedule is unreliable/unpredictable. So I'm out for Friday's rogue event, and if a float trip goes together at The Cabin, I won't be around. Jessie's got the reins on this, so communicate with her (promptly and clearly) about your availability, OK? OK.
Heart12, folks. We're getting down to the wire...
Easter

36 Comments:
Well....since Easter isn't going be there. No, I'll wait and read the dirty stuff when he's in attendance. Sorry you can't make it. That really sucks.
I don't work on Friday or Saturday at all!
Okay...A major issue in the culmination of this plan is that I'm going to be out of town tomorrow and incommunicado tonight.
The cell does not work...the cabin number is 918 253 4908. I need you guys to call and tell me whether you can go...I plan on driving back Friday morning for potential Rogue in the afternoon (despite Easter's flaking? are we still reading?) so I'll be in town to drive with you guys up there on Saturday morning. Hopefully, we can get everybody who's going in one car so that you guys can leave without me (cause I need to come home Sunday with my parents).
So call me today and tell me what you're doing on Saturday. For new kids, the cabin is on Spavinaw Creek in northeastern Oklahoma...near Lake Eucha. It's close to Jay, Grove, Grand Lake, etc if any of your parents are familiar with that area.
Phonecalls. Go.
haha. Free all Friday and Saturday.
Still reading Friday, duh!
So far I know that Margaret is in and that Joe is in.
I'm pretty sure I'm in for Sat.
Friday I'm out for any early meetings but later I can come.
YEAH.
The end.
im in
as of right now i dont know if i can...i might have to go to a soccer fundraiser but i think i can probly weasle out of it.
haha
in case i wasnt clear...because i dont think i was...i will probly be able to go
Read carefully.
I have a propostition. If we can delay the Rogue meeting until 6:30 of Friday(I know it;s late) I will pay for half of everyone's meal if we go out to eat afterwards.
The Explaination:
I was called by Casablancas, I am working a show on Thursday and friday. Thursday from 11 to 7, and friday from 11 to 6. Anyone hungry?!
I think there are better things to spend money on.
Kaytee needs a later meeting...anyone working/have any other conflict on Friday afternoon?
...someone needs to call me if they make plans. Cabin phone number is 918 253 4908. Don't try the cell.
Can we come to your show Joe? That would be rather cool. Also I think a later meeting would work better for most of us so 6 30 sounds good.
Yeah! 6:30!
I'm actually just working the table margo. But, it looks ALOt like the stuff you would wear. It's my lunch hour right now. You and Wade should come by before 7 to see me.....and so you can see the clothes. It's, "Friends" at 61st and memorials. Next to Tj Maxx and Super Salads.
Woo, 6:30 is aces.
I'm excited for our Rogue adventure on Saturday...!
Okay, jessie is out of contact, aka, at the lake.
Where do we want to meet at 6:30? SoB? Anywhere we go will be a little busy. But If you all say we can go to SoB, while I'm out tonight, I'll stop by and reserve the room. I'll be at Gypsy tonight so I'll have internet access. If no one comments back tonight, to mkae it easier for everyone, we will meet at SoB at 6:30.
Is that alright?
Wade, I'm not trying to control everything like you have accused me of in the past, I am simply trying to make it less stressful and so we don't have 11th hour conflicts.
Miracle of miracles: satellite internet at the creek.
But my dad forgot his laptop charger, so I have about a half hour of battery left.
6:30 sounds fine tomorrow. I'll be back in town for the meeting.
Easter, do you have an update on your status for Friday/Saturday?
I have no qualms with SoB...
im out for friday.
in for sat.
how should i travel to your cabin jess? and what time...?
sob
Yes Easter, updates.
Baily? Why not!?
Leaving Gypsy right now. Glad tomarrow uis going to work out at 6:30.
I'll head to SoB right now to reserve the room.
Reserved
i cussed out my mother.
and my dad said i couldnt go to the meeting...?
it was really wierd
I'm out for frid. Work. Although I may be able to make the cabin trip, I just have to check my schedual tonight. Jessie, I'll give you a call.
Plan on being at my house between 8:15 and 8:30. I will drive us to the cabin in my dad's old van if we have too many people to make it up in Wade's car?
If we take Wade's car, plan on bringing some cash for gas.
In any case, plan on bringing a swimsuit, shoes that you can wear in the water that won't come off (flip-flops are a bad idea), a t-shirt you can get wet, and any snack or drink item you might want. We'll probably stop at the grocery store on the way, if you want to get anything then.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Missed you today, Easter.
We even discussed the (absence of an) excretory system of a butterfly, in your honor.
Margaret- "They don't have what?!"
Yeah, man.
Back in town...It was a weird weekend. I was at the cabin Thursday night, Saturday during the day, and this morning/afternoon. A lot of driving back and forth...
Back now, until Thursday morning. I best see all of you before then.
we should do a thing for jessie on tuesday or wednesday night.
yeah?
That would be really cool.
Also, I should be careful about which song lyrics I sing to which people...I just walked up to my mother singing "Mother" by Pink Floyd..."Mother, do you think they'll try to break my balls" was a little awkward.
Please wendsday, it's better for me because of work ( =
I work on Tuesday and Wednesday night. 6 on both nights. Maybe durring the day on Tuesday or Wednesday?
We should definitely do something Tuesday or Wednesday...
I hope I'm not buried under Huckleberry Finn and ecology chapters?!
joe--do you go TO work at 6 or get off then. if that's when you start, what time to you get off?
jessie--what day is better for you?
Either day is fine with me. No definite plans...just a lot of packing to do. And random shopping. This morning I had to buy a stapler, and now I have to go get a copy of Word and a 9-volt battery.
Start work at 6. Get off at 9 on Tuesday and close until....10:15 ish on Wednesday.
So...today or tomorrow Easter? Also where and when? Maybe a lunch would be betterfor all?
Post a Comment
<< Home