Saturday, July 07, 2007

Friday the 13th Rogue

Looky-look! Next Friday is the 13th! KC has requested an early meeting, so let's set our time early--1:00p. Shall we do Gypsy again or somewhere else/new? The foray into 'poetry in motion' yesterday in Mosquitoville was memorable. What shall we do THIS Friday?

Heart12,

Easter

52 Comments:

Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I like the idea of Gypsy because we have it to ourselves in the afternoon...

Not 1 p.m.! 1300. Or we could get silly and meet at 1313 on the 13th.

7/07/2007 05:18:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

thanks, thanks, thanks.

Gypsy seems good...

7/08/2007 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I won't be able to go....neither will Wade.....

7/08/2007 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Wait.........I lied maybe......

7/08/2007 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I just checked, I was right, we won't be in attendance.....unless it's after 4:30........

7/08/2007 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

three hits to the heart son, and it's POETRY IN MOTION, one could send you down the river, three's a strange way to be delivered

would you trade your words for freedom, that's a barter for a blind man, three hits to the heart son, and it's poetry in motion
-Indigo Girls

...or something like that

7/08/2007 12:13:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

da*n, damn jobs.

What ru schedules? usually? (I'm not being stalker-ish i promise, I ask 4 purely Rogue purposes)

7/08/2007 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I heart Indigo Girls. Cain's, September 13, by the way.

Um...I won't be here, either. I'll be in Maryland with the TIP kids.

7/08/2007 12:20:00 AM  
Blogger wade said...

its not a schedule thing,

we are taking an all week art class/seminar from 830- 430 everyday

7/08/2007 12:31:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

All of this means I'm in a need for a ride. Ahhh too many people gone )'=

7/08/2007 01:50:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

oh! that's actually pretty cool, at least u'll be doing something artsy/creative

I can give u a ride there, it's not really convenient highway-wise but whatever...u'll just need a diff. ride home b/c i'll prolly leave a little early for work

7/08/2007 12:58:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I don't like to miss Rogue.

:(

Did anyone else watch the Live Earth show yesterday?

7/08/2007 03:12:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

By the way? Chippendale's just showed up on the cain's site again. October 13. Again. Like clockwork, I say!

7/08/2007 04:21:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

You would watch for them Jessie, wouldn't you?

Art camp!

7/08/2007 07:01:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Yeah, I'll need a ride too 'coz my mom will be working & thus have the car...

7/08/2007 07:47:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Easter, I didn't want to call you because it's a Sunday night, but could you text my your address? I need it for an application if you don't mind.

7/08/2007 08:51:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Shut up, Joe. I hope you're not switching jobs again. 'Cause wow. Dumb.

Also, how do you not have that memorized by now?

AND! I have come to the conclusion that I check this site waaaaay too much.

7/08/2007 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

i check it too much too, even at work ): !

Have fun at ur TIP reunion, i had to miss mine...is this the 2nd year reunion...or is it 3rd now?

7/08/2007 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Hey Jessie, contrare to popular belief, you don't know everything. And by the way, let me enlighten you, I was employeed on a, "Seasonal Contract," meaning only for the few weeks or monthes that they need me. So, yeah, I expected this, and no, it isn't dumb. Though sometimes, I have my questions about you.

Why is it that most insults about me are made naively?

7/08/2007 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7/09/2007 12:22:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7/09/2007 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

LOL @ KC! my dear, you've got no rush to make those decisions. you cannot create/contribute to a 401k until you're employed because your income is unstable--and that makes you a bad risk for the investment company ;) if you have more than $2500, most banks will allow for you to join in their mutual fund with their chosen portfolio and earn a better interest than a general savings account...but again, you've got to have a substantial amount of dough to do it.

if you're thinking FUTURE and wanting to ensure your security, my best advice is to invest in yourself. if you can give yourself a good quality of life while you're young and studying in college, you're better prepared to do well in your coursework and, subsequently, in landing a great job fresh out of college. save your other investment worries for your mid-20s.

heart12

7/09/2007 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

amendment: "your CURRENT income is unstable"

explanation: when i say invest in yourself, i mean to spend the money you make ON YOURSELF.

hex yeah.

7/09/2007 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

KT--gotchurback for friday ride
Margaret--i can get you back home after the meeting

Kristen? Bailey?

7/09/2007 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

ok. i never thought of it that way....i guess that's what i'll do.

7/09/2007 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger casey said...

Thanks!*!

7/09/2007 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Casey, this is just the second year. I met these kids in '05. But I have been talking to some '03 kids via Facebook. Which is one of the best inventions of our time, if I may sound pompous enough to say so.

7/09/2007 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

I know you have a heavy heart
I can feel it when we kiss
So many men stronger than me
have thrown their backs out
trying to lift it
But me, I'm not a gamble,
You can count on me
...to split
the love I sell you in the evening,
by the morning, won't exist.

7/10/2007 01:17:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

*sigh so true....got a capo, bout to go practice

7/10/2007 04:08:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

YAY!

We must do the capo cheer, now.
7th fret.

7/10/2007 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

I got the strum and the rythm, now just need fast cord changes!
Bright Eyes is so much better when u eat the lyrics and the music then make them again, u create some weird infinity cycle...

7/10/2007 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

so as i apply math, i guess we're looking at a friday rogue with 3 attendees--KC, KT, Margaret and me?

that's new. and wayyyy estrogen-y. i'm going to have to write some seriously butch poems. ;)

7/11/2007 09:05:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Suzanna told me at 3:30 last night that she's planning on coming.

++estrogen;

...okay. sorry for the programming joke

7/11/2007 09:51:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

(And Casey? Bright Eyes gets better every time I learn a song. It's a dangerous infinity cycle, but it's fun. And the chord changes will follow.)

7/11/2007 09:52:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Thank you Casey and Easter for the rides, without you there would be no me at Rogue and that would make me sad ( =
Also, today I attempted to cook and it was somewhat a disaster because the smoke alarm went off and the whole kitchen was a huge mess BUT the meal actually turned out to be delicious! I just feel so grown up hehe

7/11/2007 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Now you get to do it for the rest of your life.

How grown up do you feel now?

7/11/2007 05:09:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

...pretty grown up.

Did you miss the lecture in How to Be An Adult 2243 about how monotony is the key to success?

...or Easter's talk at the splash pad about how adults can avoid feeling grown up?

7/11/2007 06:23:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

When I cook things they just burn. The smoke alarm doesn't even go off. :/

As of right now I have...nothing for tomorrow's estrogen-y meeting. I hope that will change before tomorrow...

I already lost my license. Is that normal? :(

7/12/2007 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

What?! You mean the card or the right to drive?!

7/12/2007 01:59:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

xD
The card!
Along with the rest of my wallet.

7/12/2007 02:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't be there. I'm racing.

And I'll be in Missouri until Monday.

God. I need to attend a Rogue meeting soon.

7/12/2007 03:12:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

I thought I was coming because I thought it was at 4 and I'll be working.

Anyways..it won't be an issue soon because I quit my job. Long story

Next week i'll attend. Hopefully.

7/12/2007 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Wade and I could be late? He is driving, so it's up to him, but we get out at 4:30 so......maybe? Wade, comment and tell me, it's too late for me to call. I will call you tomorrow at lunch easter to tell you if we are coming. We can bring art!

You can oOoOo and AhaHAhaHAh over my pink Krackin'.

7/12/2007 11:28:00 PM  
Blogger casey said...

so many cool people in town for the rockfest thing!!!! ah! if only I could be comfortable around drunk 20 something guys. ha!

so, to confirm, I'm picking up Margaret then we're going to Gypsy @ 1PM ?

7/12/2007 11:30:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Sounds good, call me when you're on your way ( =

7/13/2007 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger wade said...

kraken

7/13/2007 07:42:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

woo-hoo!

7/13/2007 07:55:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

but wait......isthe meeting at 1? or 4? If 1, we can't come.......












I'll be in touch, via cell phone.

7/13/2007 07:58:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

They found my wallet! YEEah.
Thank you SO MUCH for driving back up there, Easter, coz otherwise they probably would have just forgot about it...
!!!
:)

7/14/2007 09:50:00 AM  
Blogger lorelei said...

back from camp
woohhooo

7/14/2007 07:00:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Easter I need to talk to you so what time is good to call like tomorrow (Sunday)?

7/15/2007 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

kt: ROCK! congrats!

wade: i noticed, too, but didn't know what kaiser meant and didn't care to look it up. wow@my laziness.

margaret: call anytime. i've not got any specific plans at this time for the day--so just try me whenever. got my #? 857-4035

7/15/2007 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home