AUGUST--omg!
This Friday's Rogue is the first in--get this--August. Wow. Ick.
3p Gypsy.
KT, Margaret, Wade, Joe: I talked with Ms. Johnson, and before she leaves Saturday she is willing to meet early in the morning to say goodbye--probably meet at a coffee shop or something. She's thinking 8:30ish. PLEASE call me ASAP on my cell and let me know who you could also call to network a large-ish group. It would make her heart soooo warm if you guys would roll out of bed and say goodbye. Seriously. Don't be selfish on this one. Call me and tell me who all you can call--and we'll discuss a possible meeting place. I'm thinking the Panera on 41st--near Bishop Kelley. 8:30a. THIS Saturday. I will come, but I'm due at work by 9:30a in Jenks.
KT, Margaret, Wade, Joe--Please help me out with this. I visited with her last night at our faculty going-away party and told her how disappointed you all were at her leaving...she teared up and said she'd meet to say goodbye on Saturday, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this and make it big.
Heart12,
Easter
Call me!
3p Gypsy.
KT, Margaret, Wade, Joe: I talked with Ms. Johnson, and before she leaves Saturday she is willing to meet early in the morning to say goodbye--probably meet at a coffee shop or something. She's thinking 8:30ish. PLEASE call me ASAP on my cell and let me know who you could also call to network a large-ish group. It would make her heart soooo warm if you guys would roll out of bed and say goodbye. Seriously. Don't be selfish on this one. Call me and tell me who all you can call--and we'll discuss a possible meeting place. I'm thinking the Panera on 41st--near Bishop Kelley. 8:30a. THIS Saturday. I will come, but I'm due at work by 9:30a in Jenks.
KT, Margaret, Wade, Joe--Please help me out with this. I visited with her last night at our faculty going-away party and told her how disappointed you all were at her leaving...she teared up and said she'd meet to say goodbye on Saturday, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do this and make it big.
Heart12,
Easter
Call me!

52 Comments:
This is has been the weirdest and least-summerlike season.
3 p.m. Friday. Got it.
I'd go on Saturday (not that I had her as a teacher, but I liked her), but my checkride is at 9, so I'm going to be at the airport already. Which is lame.
I definitely think you sophomores (juniors?) should all go.
ill be there
I'll be there fo' SHO. I'll clear it with the parental first, but yeah...& I will see about calling people?
I don't know if I'll be there Friday. I think I might be forced to transport my brother to band camp. Or something. At that time. I'll have to find out...
i hope to be there
I think that would be rather gratifying, for a teacher. To have students care enough to have a gathering at your departure.
Just made an event on facebook. I'll start calling people tomorrow.
I supplied the one picture I have of Ms. Johnson...from my English teacher collection.
I just saw a picture of you wearing your earring, Easter, and I miss it. Which is random, I know.
OU just sent me my parking permit and a list of places and times I can and can't park. Twoish weeks.
My parents are driving me nuts with their cabin anxiety. It's justified anxiety, but still. Apparently we were going to be finished but since the general contractor didn't get the floor in the kitchen done in time, the cabinet guy can't install the cabinets. And now he's going to be out of town for two weeks so they can't put crown molding up or install the appliances until after he comes back and does his several days of work. Also, people and some kind of animal walked all over the floor before it was finished and now there are footprints in it.
And my mother has begun crying about the whole ordeal, which is definitely a bad sign.
Easter, invite vernon to the thing for Johnson saturday. If you could possibly.
Hooray, I can come Fri. because Andy's bandish thing ends at 2, not 3. SO now I need to know, Easter: what's the highway that we usually take to get to Gypsy and what's the exit?
Also: Two people said they could make it Sat (Bonnie and Sarah Hedgecock) & I wasn't going to really call anyone else till we had a specific time and place. Is Panera at 8:30 a for sure thing?
I accidentally put 8 on facbook. Should I change it?
We could surprise her!?
She already knows about it, Joe. Getting there 30 minutes earlier will just make the crowd sleepier and grumpier.
Ah! Highways. Watch out for dumb people. This jackass in an F-150 swerved into my lane on the BA yesterday. I swear he was like a foot and a half from my bumper.
.....it was a suburban.....I swear.
Nevertheless, it was really dangerously close.
I'm just now back from mexico!!!
And utterly exhausted.
And I hope you all don't hate me or have forgotten all about me.
I'd go but I didn't have ms. Johnson for a teacher.
When's Rogue this week?
kt--8:30a at Panera is a sure thing. ...the Panera on 41st between Yale & Sheridan--by Bishop Kelley.
as for the highway, we take I-244 west bound and exit at the OSU-Tulsa exit. At the bottom of that exit ramp there is a stoplight. You go through that one to a second stoplight where you are allowed to make a Left. Turn left, and Gypsy is up ahead on your left.
Joe--8:00 is OK if you're there to entertain the earlybirds...I just don't want them losing faith and going home thinking that the event was cancelled or something.
Well, I will be there! 28 have already said they were coming.
100 haven't replied......
Ebola alert! I just talked with Ms. Johnson--8:00a, Thursday--and her fiancee' didn't know she had plans Saturday, HE planned on leaving Friday! Joe, KT--do you think anyone could come at noon on Friday at Panera? I told Ms. Johnson I would ask your honest opinion. If you think plenty of people could still come to a Friday event, could you change it? If you DON'T think as many could or would come, we'll leave it alone, and Ms. Johnson will stay in town until Saturday morning to see you all. Let me know ASAP what you think.
edit: and SINCE her fiancee' didn't know...
Shit Easter. Wow. Well, I will ask the 29 people who have confirmed and the 34 who said maybe. There responces will determine. I'll give you a figure tonight....late....like...12, on here. So plan on staying up late tonight.
thanks joe. BUT if saturday is better, that's OK. ms. johnson said so.
txt me whenever. or leave a msg here. i have a date tonight and i do NOT want a phone call at midnight, ok? ok.
heart12
friday is fine by me
Have fun.
See you tomorrow.
I hate the phone.
I passed my commercial checkride yesterday. I hope I pass the instrument one on Saturday, because I don't want to be in a bad mood that night.
Aaah! It's Casey's last weekend!
Mmmm soooo is it deemed that tomorrow is Ebola Day or Saturday?
Well, don't tell anyone, but it's a tie right now. I can't go if it's on Friday. I work at 11. I hope some more votes come in so it will be definate. I'll post the results later.
If anyone is on, comment for saturday right now. The final result is about to be made...it's still a tie though......
Saturday won by 2 votes.
Tomorrow is Friday.
Right now is Friday minus 18 minutes.
And I only have two poems so far.
12 minutes to mid-night, I just took 2 benadryll and I hope to go to sleep with ease tonight. I'll be late again tomorrow at Rogue, I work 'til 3.
i'm texting ms. johnson to inform her. thanks, joe.
oh, and i also have like A poem...
Ah. I wondered why you weren't online. It's because you were using pills to pass out.
Morning sucks.
My grandparents are in from out of town. I'm trapped in the house YET again. I'm such a rogue flake.
Just to make sure I can make it to next week's meeting..can I request an earlier time? Say 12:30 or 1? I'd really like to be able to attend. I miss my punkins.
the next time i need an excuse for not being somewhere, i am going to say i'm trapped in my house by suzanna's grandparents.
lol!
Oh, burn Easter.
For sure I'll be there!
:D
This comment has been removed by the author.
I mean to Rogue, not Johnson's goodbye fiesta.
I can't go to Rogue if it's before 3:00. They let me off a little early today. But never that early.
I'm pumped for Ms. Johnson's good bye party!
I'll probably be out next week too because I could only make a later meeting too (more like 4:30 later :/) because I have to play chauffer...
acht uhr
how about a 4 oclock meeting next week
ya, dass ist gut. Vier Uhr.
The party was awesome.
Thank you guys.
Bitte.
German is dangerous. If that was typed with a sarcastic accent, it could be like an "Oh, please" with an eye roll.
Bitte: the most awesome word in the german lauguage, much like "prego" in Italian.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This comment has been removed by the author.
This is the URL for the pictures I put online. Easter is conspicuously absent because he doesn't like them to be online...I'll show you/send you other pictures later.
http://ou.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2004556&l=57b
e3&id=144780009
Beware the line break in the link. Blogspot does not like links longer than one line of text.
You should all post your availability on Saturday...the cabin is (mostly) finished, except for some unbuilt cabinets, some random trim, the edges of the stairs, and other miscellaneous things. One of the biggest issues is that we might have to dig a new well because water pressure is an issue.
That said, I can't take mass numbers for overnight trips yet, but this weekend would be a good time for a day trip...Float trip and Rogue chaos could ensue.
If there's anyone not working or otherwise occupied on Saturday.
I work at 5.
I work at 5 as well
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home