Monday, August 20, 2007

....aaaaaand we're back!

Hi Friends,

School's back in session, and that means Friday rogue readings are BoDable. Let's all do our best to be prepared with some new material this week. Now...where shall we go? Ideas?

Hollaaaaa!

Easter

19 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

SOB! please please please! ( =
I'm so glad to be back at school, this year will be amazing if only I do all of my homework lol

8/20/2007 04:55:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I guess SoB or Coffee House would be the closest to school options...I think it will probably be to hot to go outside still...
Yeaaaaaah...

8/20/2007 10:09:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

you know how i feel about SoB. if you want it, you've got to secure the room.

any takers?

8/20/2007 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Umm I'll beg Joe or Wade to do it tomorrow if I see them... Gosh I barely have classes with people I know well*sadness*
How is your poetry class this year Easter? I bet they're not as cool as we were!

8/20/2007 11:40:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Easter's poetry class was......CANCELLED!HA HA HA HA HA HHAA HHAA HA HHA HAA HHA HA HA HA HA HHA HA HA HA HAA HA HA HA HA.

In other news, I might reserve the room tomorrow, if I don't have too much homework.

8/21/2007 12:17:00 AM  
Blogger lorelei said...

i am so incredibly sad that the classes are being cancelled!!
it's really dissapointing....
and i'm in for sob if we can get it reserved

8/21/2007 08:44:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

it's wednesday, and there's no solid plan for friday. NOT ACCEPTABLE. if you want to have a meeting somewhere other than my classroom after school, you'd better get it figured out.

don't make me threaten with the brookside library!

8/22/2007 11:20:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

We are going to SOB. Joe is calling them today. Easter be nice ( =

8/22/2007 04:13:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

BSL AHHHHHH.
I think the question is will Joe remember to call SoB...

8/22/2007 05:55:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

will I remember? Did I remember to get Emily a spoon(after she asked me to get her one while I was inline at the snack bar)at lunch today?! Yes! So yes, I will remember!!!!!Dumb Dumbs.

8/22/2007 06:38:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

did joe really say..."dumb dumbs"?
wow.

8/22/2007 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Do you want a medal for that?

8/22/2007 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Yes.

And i did reserve the room. Biotches!

8/22/2007 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

joe, you're such a *model* student.

8/23/2007 06:36:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Yay Rogue tomorrow!

8/23/2007 09:22:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Easter, that's sadly the mose clever thing you have ever said, hands down.

yes! Rogue!

8/23/2007 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

It's Friday...
I'm in love!

Whoooo.

& lol at Easter's comment

8/24/2007 07:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Happy Fridaying, Rogues.

I miss you guys. Instead of hanging out with you guys on Friday, I have to go to a frat party.
"Have to" isn't strictly true. And it's actually the nerd fraternity, so it doesn't really count.

I hope someone gets thrown in the creek at Zink tonight.

8/24/2007 05:18:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

We went to S.o.B., biut we did manage to seea an amazing lightning/thunder storm. It's 11:27, and it is still lightening like crazy up north.

8/24/2007 11:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home