Tuesday, August 14, 2007

One Last Hurrah

OK. So, since Jessie is leaving Thursday, we'll have one last hurrah on Wednesday. The questions to answer, though, are as follow: When & Where?

If we do a lunch option like Margaret suggested, who all could make it?

If we do an evening option--like a come-and-go starting at 7p--who all could make it?

I know Jessie can do the evening option for sure...but I'm unsure about a lunch event.

Post pronto so we can firm up a plan.

Heart12,

Easter

39 Comments:

Blogger wade said...

both are good for me

8/14/2007 05:21:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Either is good for me. Joe works 6 to 10:15? I think Margaret is off of work. I don't know about Suzanna.

Easter, don't you have to be doing school things during lunch time?

My house is a viable option, but if it's at night my parents' sleep habits will put a damper on our nocturnal gathering.

8/14/2007 06:00:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I probably can't do lunch type things tomorrow if it's during when my mom's working...

8/14/2007 07:35:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I work from 4 till 8, so no me till about 8 30

8/14/2007 09:13:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

I say lunch.

Kaytee why couldn't you make it? It better not be because of a ride, because if so, I can get you......in the grey car. haha.

Lunch is best for me! 11?

8/14/2007 09:36:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

wow. weirdly, it's looking like lunch is best. if that's true, i can make it fit my schedule as long as it's an event that lasts over a couple of hours. i won't get my schedule until my morning meeting, but i expect i'll be free for an hour in the range of 11:30ish - 1:00ish.

if we do a lunch gathering, where shall we meet? panera? ideas?

8/14/2007 09:50:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Yes, ride issues, but if you can fix that then I most certainly can come. In your DEATH MACHINE. :O

8/14/2007 09:51:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Kaytee, you are sooo frustrating, just ask from now on. Clear?

I second Panera since it has already ben put out there. 11:45? That way you, Easter, will have plenty of time to get there and back.

I may come help in the morning. I feel the need to meet Ms. Bilger.

8/14/2007 09:56:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Cool.

Panera would work...
Andrew quit Desi Wok, or I would suggest there.

8/14/2007 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

we can go anyway?.....maybe.

8/14/2007 10:12:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Ha! I win! ( =

Sounds good to me. So final is 11:30 at Panera...Kaytee I could ask Wade to save you?


I got my braces off today!!! =D

8/14/2007 11:37:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Woot!

8/14/2007 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

11:45!!!!!!!!

8/14/2007 11:56:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

OK. Panera. Jessie's g'bye lunch. 11:45a. Today. Be there.

8/15/2007 09:46:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Um, which panera?

8/15/2007 10:24:00 AM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Easter says 41st and Darlington...the one by Bishop Kelley and Desi Wok.

8/15/2007 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I live to frustrate people. :)
Hooray on your braces, Margie.

8/15/2007 11:10:00 AM  
Blogger suzanna said...

Sorry I missed it. I hate work. I'm seriously thinking of looking for another job.

8/15/2007 01:04:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Where are we meeting at Friday?

Reminder: This is the LAST un-B.o.D.able Friday for.......ever.

8/15/2007 10:37:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

friday. hmmm. ya'll pick.

8/16/2007 07:07:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I'm going out of town so I won't be at the meeting Friday. See everyone Monday I guess?! :O

8/16/2007 09:12:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

It'sx Thursday, we need to decide. Anyone have a problem with.....4:00 S.o.B.?

If that's not good, reply with a time and location.

8/16/2007 05:14:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I'm not sure I can make it...My mom decided to buy me a whole new bedroom sooo that means everything old has to come out tonight for the new which should come after two tomorrow. I'll call you guys later that night if we hang out / =

8/16/2007 07:19:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

i cant at 4
i have vocal lesson at 430

8/16/2007 09:09:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

it goes until 530

8/16/2007 09:09:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

maybe before or after that hopefully?

8/16/2007 09:10:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Why not an early one, so Margo and Baily can come?

Easter, meetings?

I don't have everyone's cell number/home # so text me it at 951-1897 or post it on here.

8/16/2007 10:33:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

i vote for a whenever meeting, and yes it is 4 in the morning i cant sleep

8/17/2007 03:46:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

hmmm...dunno about this. i can't make a late afternoon meeting because i have tentative plans, and early afternoon doesn't seem favorable to most either. margaret is getting new furniture after 2:00p; kt is out of town. bailey has a lesson. kristen & suzanna = ? that leaves joe, wade, and me...i think we may not have a last non-BoDable rogue for the summer. but it ain't no thang.

8/17/2007 06:41:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

wow.....can you say....testosterone?

There will be a bigger Y chormosome could than ever before.

Wow, 3 seems........hm.

8/17/2007 07:30:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

What did Joe just realize? I's Friday morning and I have nothing. I guess I have been reading my AP Bio book more than I thought. And I have rsandom stanzas....but hell.

8/17/2007 07:35:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Easter and I talked. Apperently, Rogue is canceled for this week. No last un-B.o.D.able Friday. Oh well. See you guys on Monday.

8/17/2007 01:37:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Omg I flipping love my new room BUT how could you guys cancel Rogue?! That made me very sad because I think no matter how many people, Rogue should always happen. Next week we have to make it amazing to make up for last so all come with poetry ( =

8/17/2007 09:55:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I think it's going to rain today ( =

8/18/2007 08:19:00 AM  
Blogger wade said...

summer reading is awful especially when steinbeck, twain, and the bible are involved

8/18/2007 03:40:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Awh, you guys canceled Rogue. :(

I'm glad I didn't miss anything at least?

Biology is kicking my ass at the moment...

8/18/2007 03:46:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

finished Bio vocab! But questions are another sotry. Also, a little bit of reading left.

8/18/2007 04:34:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

huckleberry finn is a loser, and i want to throw him off a building and see if he can fly, or actually see how fast a hic from the show me state can fall

8/19/2007 12:27:00 AM  
Blogger Raul Flores said...

bye.

8/19/2007 10:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home