da BoD
Alright my sweets, it's time we review the rules of the Book of Doom. If memory serves, each rogue gets 3 entries in the BoD per semester, with the 4th =ing doomnation (don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya). BoDable offenses include but are not limited to (based on Margaret's or Easter's whims): 1.) unex absence 2.) having fewer than 2 poems to read and 3.) being a Jerkface.
This week we'll either meet at 15th St or in a park, depending on weather. The stoners from Zink have been asking where we've been...
Heart12,
Easter
This week we'll either meet at 15th St or in a park, depending on weather. The stoners from Zink have been asking where we've been...
Heart12,
Easter

44 Comments:
then to the park? hahahahaha
Okay, if margaret gets to choose what being a Jerk Face is qualified as........she is a hypocrite. That may be slightly incoherent, but what ever, take it as you will.
Awwhh, stoners from Zink. They're so considerate, asking after us...
hmmmm jerkfacee
joe if you write another haiku you should get one of those.
just kiddingg
haha
i still think we should meet inside...
its soooo hot!
Inside! But in winter, outside! Sleding! Snowball fights! Snowmen! Snow Angles! Snow cones! I am probably the only one who eats snowcones in winter, but yeah anyway! *In a deep crepy voice, said very fast* I LOVE WINTER!
*Almost sounding like subliminal messaging*
I think we should meet on the rocks at Zink. It wont be too hot there and we can say hello to the stoners. Lets just hope I don't get in a fight with another little kid lol Also for next time everybody should bring a list of places they'd like to go for our meetings that we haven't been to yet. That way we'll have no problem picking / =
We should go to Cosmos. It is next to the Red Lobster at 71st and Memorial. The same parking lot at the Old Mervens, and across from Olive Garden/Elephant Bar. It is a coffee/cyber cafe. They have computers free for public use, nice furniture, and yeah.
Margaret getting into bitch fights with small children is my FAVOURITE.
Winter is everything evil made into white flakes.
Things are only considered evil when you choose not to look at it from a different view.
There is no other view to ice. I promise. I've looked.
and ive double checked if its icy, its evil and heartless
I like icy. It's fun.
Could you die from it?
you could die from it.
You can die from it if you are dumb. Dumm kopfen!
ya..
im not going to be able to go to rogue on friday
sorryyyy
I guess you'll die from it then.
Hey guys. I went to the doctor today. Very last minute but I did. They took blood and tussue samples and depending on my test results which will come sometime tomorrow I'll be at Rogue this Friday. Therefore no me at school tomorrow. Wish me luck. I just don't want to look like a lobster anymore.../ =
I had a Roguish dream last night.
Easter's classroom was in an old apartment building. The clearest thing I remember about the apartment was that it had wood floors, and this was a great improvement over the old classroom(s). It was voting day and we were all depressed because stupid people had won the election again.
Rogue was meeting and my phone wouldn't stop ringing. I finally figured out it was a friend of my flight instructor, so I answered it. He wanted to know if I had ever dated anyone named Amy. I don't know why this was important, except at some point those two kids we met at Gypsy that time (Mohawk boy and his sister) showed up, and their names were both Amy. They didn't talk.
...anyway, that's my Rogue dream. I think part of it might have to do with the fact that there are 3 Amys in my 11 person French class.
No Rogue for me on Friday.......
Why are you guys not coming to Rogue Friday? You can't just say you can't come, we need more than that.
ill be late by an hour, i have a second job interview
OH MY GOD everyone's leaving Friday.
How is this happening? I don't want it to.
BoDs will be plentiful.
Muahahahahahahah BODs FOR ALLLLLLLL! Muahahahahahahahaha! I can't wait!
Easter what should I do?! I'm still covered in red marks and my stupid doctor is waiting to get my strep throat tests back and wont give me medication. Grr. They even gave me a mono test which came negative as I thought it would. Stupid stupid stupid*with a heavy accent*
margaret: call and threaten to start taking some "leftover antibiotics you found in your mom's medicine cabinet". tell the nurse or whomever you talk with that there are 3 or 4 each of several different antibiotics and that "i guess i'll just start taking those." that should get them on the ball. now, of course you should NEVER take leftover antibiotics; in fact, a person should always take every pill of his/her antibiotic Rx whether he/she begins feeling better or not, fyi.
duh easter, if you dont finish your antibiotics the sickness could come back with a vengeance
don't say "duh" you putz.
I am excited to attend Rogue, and such as. Instead of 2 poems, can I bring a short story I've been working on. It's pretty lengthy.
Suzanna, I personally believe that some US Americans don't have maps.
Hey guys! I spent today in E.R. trying to get some kind of diagnosis but nothing really came out of it. All the tests the doctors ran were negative. They prescribed antibiotics, with the final decision that I’m having an infection of some sort. My legs are still covered in red marks but my arms are better. The only problem is that the marks moved to my feet and hands which actually hurts. This scares me a lot but I hope the antibiotics make it better. Anyway no me at Rogue tomorrow. Miss you guys!
What hospital did you go to, Margaret?
I hope you don't die. :(
Sorry I missed Rogue guys! I feel mucho better though and can't wait till next Friday. The red marks have started to fade so right now I pretty much just have a sucky cold. Where shall we have our meeting? /=
ok, jessie commented on here so I feel free to comment as well, though I promise I won't ne more.
I won't go on and on about how great college is, (though it is!) b/c I do terribly miss talking with you guys and hearing about your lives and your poetry!
Arabic is difficult but the professor is convincing me I can do a double ICS and Arabic or Islamic studies major w/out too much extra effort...I'm also going to the Middle East this summer to do comm. service, Duke will pay my travel, living expenses, and what they expected me to earn working. nice eh? but that means I will only be in OK over x-mas break. (Thanksgiving in MO, fall break kayaking/rock climbing/hiking, and spring break Riding -probably joining the Equestrian club)
Sorry to bore you all!
I'm glad ur better Margaret!
Casey! Dont feel bad about commenting on here! We enjoy hearing about your amazing college life! And Next Summer! Amazing. I am very impressed and happy that you are doing that. We will see you Winter break!!!!!!
How was Rogue?
I had the weirdest dream this morning.
In it im like forty with a happy family( a wife, a daughter and a son), (joe has somehow become my literal brother)We go to a family getaway spot in california on a cliff next to a the ocean. There are three buildings there. A run down hotel, a run down manor house, and normal sized house on the trail up. My family owns all of it. The manor house weird things happen at, like hauned things.
When my daughter was around 20, she and her boyfriend went up to the manor house for a little privacy. While there somehow she dies upon the rooof. Her body shows no reason for death. AS she dies the rest of us here a loud cackle and her boyfriend has jumped off the roof into the sea.
This destroys the family.
But somehow a year or two later i get the rest of the family to go back up there, this time including joe. I pay a group of ghost hunters to go with us.
Weird stuff starts to happen all over. Including joe's truck rolling into the sea, luckily we all got out of it in time.
The ghost hunters start to leave one by one, too terrified by what they see to stay. They refuse to tell us what they find. The last one to leave mentions that he saw my daughter on the roof of the building, being held prisoner, and that we could save her by blowing up the roof.
I go to the roof with my son, and we plant explosives as we finish we see a horde of ghosts following, the explosions start and we run and jump off the buliding, when the last explosion hits the ghosts jump into the sea after us.
We managed to survive, and when we get back to the mainland I for some reason that made sense at the time decide to remodel the hotel and make money at the place.
The next year everything has been rebuilt, and the manor house is no longer haunted. But Joe and I discover that the place in the sea where the ghosts fell(which is right under the cliff), has monster huge carnivorous sea creatures which start attacking us.
And thats the end of my dream
oh and somehow we manage to survive the sea creatures because they start attacking themselves
wade: kudos on the super dream memory. i love it! i don't recall your ever having shared a dream memory before...
oh, and check your temperature when you think about it. make sure you're not running a low-grade fever. fever can often cause lucid dreaming and hallucinations. you need to be sure you didn't contract a variety of margaret's strep infection.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amazing Wade. I'm impressed, good dream. I imagined a 007 or MI scene when you said that you and your son jumped off the roof while it was exploding.
Gaah thanks Easter!
I think the dream was caused by the dolls in the room in which he slept last night.
yeah i slept at my grandmother's house and her dolls really really creep me out
I'm jealous of your dream, Wade! It sounds exciting & better than mine last night, because I couldn't stop crying in it...:/
Also, Casey learning Arabic=ultimate WIN.
i think we should totally meet at woodward this week, have a quiktrip run before it. that sounds fantastic.
hey see im not anti-nature, im just anti summer extreme hotness nature.
i cant wait for winter outdoor rogues
Post a Comment
<< Home