Thursday, October 18, 2007

October and all

It's fall break. At last. That's wonderful news!

As for tomorrow, there is a "break" Rogue @ Camille's on 15th St. I think the time frame was noonish or one-ish. Please pin that down a little more carefully so people can decide if their days will allow for it.

As for the rest of October, well, here you have it:

Tuesday, 10/23: After school prep/planning for 10/24 Carnival
Bring: Ideas

Wednesday, 10/24: Carnival! I think we'll need to either hang after school or be back by 6p.
Bring: Poetic clothes & Black berets

Saturday, 10/27: Rogue Halloween @ my house...let's say 6:30 - 10:00ish.
Bring: Yourself IN COSTUME, something to snack on, and a pumpkin to carve. Unless you're Joe who's bringing some Death Sheep movie. Geez.

Heart12,

Easter

12 Comments:

Blogger RoguePoets said...

oh, and by "break" rogue i mean that it's non-BoDable.

10/18/2007 05:16:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

I'd really like to know what time we are meeting at Camille's. Could we do 12? That sounds good to me.

I am NOT watching Joe's sheep movie. No way.

10/18/2007 08:29:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

12 is better for me as well.

E-mail address Easter???

10/18/2007 08:57:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

junkluvr@yahoo.com

10/18/2007 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I think I have to not come tomorrow. Something is horribly wrong with me health-wise and I'm not quite sure what it is yet...So I think staying home is happening for me tomorrow. Sorry. :(

& ok on everything else!

10/19/2007 12:54:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i think i'm out, too. my mom and i usu. have lunch after we hit the garage sales. if we wrap up early, i'll call wade to see if you all are still at camille's.

katie! are you ok? is it a nasty sinus/allergy attack? my allergies were a-ok until the last couple of days, and now i'm congested again...

10/19/2007 06:53:00 AM  
Blogger Margaret said...

You guys suuuuuuuck, BOD for ALL of youuuuu! grrrrr

10/19/2007 11:45:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I don't know what this allergy is! Because it is allergies, but not seasonal, because it made me go into anaphylactic shock. Hives and nausea and blacking out and breathing bad and other NASTY and TERRIBLE things that I don't understand. The doctor said there's no way to tell what caused it. Also, the ambulence was cool. The IV was not. :(

10/19/2007 01:21:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

oh, baby. you scur me. but i have a solution. so there.

10/19/2007 06:27:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

it all sounds good...but from 4-7 on tuesday i have play rehersal...and im still not really sure what i can do on wednesday...but i should be able to help for at least a little bit

10/19/2007 08:21:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

I scurred me too. What kind of solution?

& also I just remembered I have a lab Tuesday after school, so maybe I could help out after school Monday or before school Tuesday instead.

10/19/2007 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Zombie sheep are like scientists, revolutionary, on-edge, and break-through material.

It will be amazing!

I too, however, shall bring a pumpkin. I Barbie mini-bake oven too, so we can make pumpkin seeds!

Lab for me too on Tuesday. But I'll be there after it, and I'll be there on wednesday.

10/20/2007 12:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home