Sunday, October 07, 2007

It's friggin' October

Hello dears,

Umm...it's OCTOBER! I've been busy; you've been busy. We're all pretty much sucking at getting things on a calendar--or getting a calendar together at all. So here's how we change that: Mandatory (BoDable) meeting in my room Thursday morning, 8:15a. I'd have it be sooner, but this will give people a chance to figure out rides, etc. Come get your perma-pass before then. At Wade's request, they'll be business card sized. I like that idea because you can keep 'em in your wallet. You'll get one, folks.

At our meeting, our goals are to plan our Carnival activity, Halloween party, and Rogue publication and live reading '07; additionally, we need to discuss recruitment. At some point in the near future we must review BoDs, because a couple of people are either on or nearing probation (Dun-dun-dunnnnn).

I hope you're all having a lovely weekend. Stop by tomorrow or soon and get your perma-pass. And be sure you comment that you were here (and to prove that you read the entire entry).

Heart 12,

Easter

19 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

I came I saw I read lol

10/07/2007 02:44:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Someone should also bring an actual calendar to this meeting...it might make us (GASP) organized...

10/07/2007 02:53:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

But I conquored!

10/07/2007 07:24:00 PM  
Blogger wade said...

thats cool
ill be there
ill get my pass

ps i have to work wednesday, but not monday tuesday or thursday

k...okay

10/07/2007 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

ok ok ok
carnival and thingss.
got it.

10/09/2007 07:32:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

...it's tuesday--9:25p--and there's no comment from suzanna or kristen.

please help me try to catch our stray rogues and get them HERE to be aware of what's going on.

10/09/2007 09:27:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

I thought not posting was a BOD...

10/10/2007 08:21:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

it is Margo. After....2 days of the post?

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10/2007 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Meeting todaaaaay at 8:15! We should ALL be there or be square
= P

10/11/2007 05:28:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Or hexagonal.

10/11/2007 05:34:00 AM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

or pyramidal!

10/11/2007 06:40:00 AM  
Blogger wade said...

or a dodecahedron

10/11/2007 07:20:00 AM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

or coincidental.

10/11/2007 05:03:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

or just a square...

10/11/2007 05:19:00 PM  
Blogger Jessie ᏤᏏ said...

Let me know when you have a date for RogueNight. I have class on Friday mornings, but it could happen.

(And I'm gonna try to start posting poetry on my blogspot account again.)

10/12/2007 12:56:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I have to agree with Wade. Although he didn't name a shape, but still. Dodecahedrons are the best. I made one in 5th grade out of paper.

10/14/2007 09:52:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

Ok where is Rogue this week and what time? I thought we should have a special fall break Rogue brunch somewhere, what do you think? Maybe Friday between 12 and 1 somewhere like Panera or where Suzanna works.
Yummy yummm Rogue lunch!

10/15/2007 07:40:00 PM  
Blogger suzanna said...

Camilles sounds great!

10/16/2007 04:44:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Camilles Sounds great. However, we wouldn't be having a bruch I'm sad to say. Especially if it is going to be between 12 and 1. Brunch is inbetween breakfast and lunch, somewhere around 10ish. Lunch and Brunch aren't syntonyms.
I can't wait for a very Rogue Lunch at Camilles. It sounds.........charming?

10/16/2007 10:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home