Tuesday, September 18, 2007

On yer own...

Well, as it would occur, I have a meeting after school Friday that will keep me from my dear Rogues. You're free to do what you choose--but it will have to be UNofficial since I won't be there. Margaret has suggested your going to the Greek Festival...it IS a fun event; I've gone several times. The table-dancing young Greek men always cause a bit of a coup.

Clearly this will be a non-BoDable week--but let me put you ALL on notice that for next week, I want EVERYONE of us to have 3 finished pieces. Three. Finished. It'll soon be time to think about our publication and poetry night, so we need to get kickin' on our own art. Okie doke?

Heart12,

Easter

10 Comments:

Blogger wade said...

okay about the three poems,

but just so you know this post was made unthreatening/unmotivating because you used the phrase, "okie doke?"

also acateam game this week!!!!

9/18/2007 08:25:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

Okay, I am happy that is non-bodable, because I will be going, but only 'til 4:40ish. At 5:00 I have an audition for modeling! And I do have 3 poems already. I should have a surplus by the end of the week.

9/18/2007 09:26:00 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

No acateam stuff on here wade! gaaah what were you thinking?!

Do we all agree on the Greek festival and what time are you going to be done Joe?

9/18/2007 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger lorelei said...

what is the greek festival?
like octoberfest?

9/19/2007 05:54:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

yeah, but without the beer. people mainly drink ouzo (sp?). it's a black licorice flavored liqueur.

9/19/2007 08:05:00 PM  
Blogger kay-tizzle said...

Word.
I think my mom is still going to try to make me stay home this week.
I'll know for sSHURE tomorrah.
This week is sad? and busy. :/

9/20/2007 04:52:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

very very busy. It's friday morning! And right about now, I am getting ready for my treck to Okmulgee to do a story for Satellite. But, I should be back in time to go to Rogue for a while.

9/21/2007 08:49:00 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

I know Easter isn't going to Rogue today, but where was he instead of school?

9/21/2007 02:13:00 PM  
Blogger RoguePoets said...

i was at school, joe. i took a group to the ballet for several hours, but i was at school both before and after. i had a teacher meeting after school--that's what kept me from rogueing.

btw, did you land the hair gig, joe?

9/22/2007 07:24:00 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

no I didn't. *angry murmering*

Myabe the next one......

at least I still have one gig set for early October!

Still, 300 bucks from this one(not including hours worked at 15 an hour) would have been really really nice.

9/22/2007 10:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home